[SPEED CONTEST] Win $10 iTunes or PayPal by reviewing Swipe Dial

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by minuteguy, Nov 23, 2015.

1. minuteguy

minuteguy Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Hello everyone.

Swipe Dial is the fastest way to call your favorite contacts. I need to some honest feedback on the App Store reviews which include the phrase "speed dial" and the word "widget". For your trouble, I am giving away a $10 iTunes gift card or PayPal by random draw.

LIMITED TO: iTunes US, UK or Canada only.
    STARTS: Now
    ENDS: Tuesday 11/24/2015 2:00 AM US Central Time
    iTunes Link: Swipe Dial on iTunes

[​IMG]

1. Go to the App Store and search for "Swipe Dial Speed Dial Widget" by Minute Apps LLC. Download and install the app

2. Set up the contacts you use the most: different people, or the same person with different phones (home/office/mobile). All app data is private and stays on the phone, it doesn't send data anywhere.

3. Install the widget on the Today screen. The app has a help screen if instructions are needed - Tap the "?" at the top left and look for "How Do I Set Up The Widget?"

4. Use the widget. You can access the Today screen, and the Swipe Dial widget, no matter what app you're in.

5. Identify what you like about the app, and how it might be helpful to an iPhone user

6. Rate the app and write an honest feedback in good English. Feedback must include the phrase "speed dial", and the word "widget".

- Post a comment here with your review username. Leave the app on your device until your review gets published. I can't enter your name unless your review gets published.

- App requires an iPhone with iOS 8. iPod Touch and iPad are not eligible. You must leave the review on the app store for the eligible countries (US, UK, Canada). All reviews must come from different devices using different iTunes accounts.

- Send me any negative experiences, problems encountered (and how to recreate them), ideas for improvement, what you didn't like.

- If you are unable to leave honest positive feedback because of a negative experience, post a message here saying so. PM me with the problems you encountered and how to recreate them - screenshots may be needed. I will still include you in the drawing.

TO REITERATE, THIS IS IMPORTANT:

* Include the phrase "speed dial", and the word "widget"

* All reviews must be about the application itself.

DRAWING INFORMATION

* I have to see the review on the App Store before I can include your name on the drawing.

* iTunes gift card might be limited to US store, so if you're in a different country, I will pay you via PayPal. (If you prefer iTunes gift card, let's work together to figure out how I can get it to you)

* I will wait until your reviews are posted before I do the draw. However, for the benefit of those who participated earlier, I can't wait too long to do the drawing. My goal is to do the draw at 4 PM on 11/24.

* I will pick the winner using randomresult.com and I will post a screenshot and the ticket number.

As far as I can tell, everything here is based on acceptable rules by both Touch Arcade and Apple. Please let me know if any of this violates any rule or guideline. Yes, this is my first contest. I want to get this right as I hope to give out many more gift cards in future contests.

[​IMG]

Good Luck and Thanks for reading and reviewing!

2. daniesy

daniesy Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Hey! I've reviewed the app as Daniesy Ming in the US App Store. Hope you see my name in the list (i can't see it).

3. ZahirSher

ZahirSher Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Student
    Albania
    Reviewed from the US Store...
    Name: Zahir Sher

4. minuteguy

minuteguy Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Hi Daniesy - Thanks for participating! It sometimes takes several hours for the reviews to show up. I'm sure it will show up soon.

5. Fruvita

Fruvita Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2015
    Reviewed as MrJDimitrijevic (US App Store)

6. XenoRed

XenoRed Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Reviewed as XenoRedI on the US appstore. Cheers!

7. minuteguy

minuteguy Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Some of the reviews have started showing up, but most still haven't appeared! I want to include as many of you in the raffle as possible. I'm going to wait a few more hours before holding the raffle.

8. minuteguy

minuteguy Member

Oct 28, 2015
  9. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Congrats fruvita and thanks for holding contest.the only reason i didnt participate was it was iphone only as mentioned in rules and i dont have access to my iphone atm , only ipad but anyways :)

10. Fruvita

Fruvita Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2015
    Prize received. Thanks for holding contest and thanks for showing us this app. :)