Skill Game 5th Anniversary Update
• 30 years ago we played a game with pen and paper in school called Misthaufenfahren
• 5 years ago, on December 6th 2010, we brought this concept to the touch screen and released Skill Game, the first perpetual and adaptive game for iOS
• 6 million downloads and 2 billion connections later, we have changed nearly everything and couldn’t be more excited
Skill Game now looks and feels like a completely new game which blends single and multiplayer into one fun experience:
What can you expect?
• explore hundreds of new levels full of surprises
• collect fun, hidden prizes
• show off your skill, strategy and speed
• outsmart your opponents with a jump through the teleporter
• play your way to the top with your own personalized avatar
Players love Skill Game!
• “This game is a real masterpiece.”
• “An unbelievably intelligent game.”
• “I think I'll play just one more level...OK, one more...and one more...”
• “This game keeps you thinking.”
• “The best game in the history of the universe.”
Celebrate with us
The update is already approved by Apple and will go live on December 1st 2015 to celebrate the 5th birthday in the first week of December.
And we make Skill Game free after the update, because our multiplayer engine with adaptive difficulty works best the more players participate.
What do you think?
After long and hard work we are now curious about what you say, when we change your favorite game into something new
Last edited by SkillGameApp; 11-23-2015 at 11:54 AM.