★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CommanderVideo of BIT.TRIP and Runner2 fame returns, and he'll do whatever it takes to get to the castle!

Compete with your GameCenter friends and pass their flags to rack up the BitLengths, and collect gold bars along the way to unlock new accessories and secret characters!

Go! Go! CommanderVideo is a tough-as-nails single-tap runner where all you need to do is jump to survive... can you get to the castle?!

- CommanderVideo returns in this bite-sized auto-runner for quick play sessions!
- Collect Gold and unlock wacky accessories and new friends!
- Free to play, no in-app purchases!
- Super fast, super hard...pass your friends' flag markers along the way and RUB IT IN THEIR FACES!
- Single-tap mayhem! All you need to do is jump to keep CommanderVideo going!
- Tweet your high score! Rub it in your friends' faces!

Featuring chiptune style music from the incredible Disasterpeace disasterpeace.com

Sometimes a really good video game is just awesome.
11-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Not a fan of the bit trip games, but this looks cool. Glad to hear there is a disasterpeace soundtrack!
Also needs a remove ads option and though you need to see where you're going, a portrait mode would be really nice.

I noticed that same coin sound from Woah Dave

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 11-24-2015 at 08:24 PM.

11-24-2015, 09:11 PM
I really love the game. I just wish the developer would put in a way to remove the ads. I really would like to pay. The game is worth it. It's really fun and well made.

Billy
11-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I really love the game. I just wish the developer would put in a way to remove the ads. I really would like to pay. The game is worth it. It's really fun and well made.

Billy
No way to get rid of the ads? Into the bin it goes.
11-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Dev said on Twitter that they are "discussing" a no-ad option. So it looks like they will add one soon...
11-25-2015, 10:41 AM
This is a quick and fun game but u collect and spend which I like
11-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post

Billy
I feel the same way. It tends to get washed out quicker for me if it has on screen ads. Cheapens the experience no matter how fantastic it may be
11-25-2015, 01:22 PM
11-28-2015, 06:19 PM
I thought this game would get more comments...
11-30-2015, 09:49 PM

Go! Go! CommanderVideo

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Nov 19, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets