★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 1467.9 MB
  • Version: 16.3.1
  • Price: $19.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: This game will only work on iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.

Football Manager Touch 2016 is the most comprehensive football management game available on a mobile device. Manage real teams and real players, in 139 authentic leagues across the world and watch your games play out on the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.

Football Manager Touch provides an immersive experience for managers who prefer a more streamlined, fast-paced career.

Packed with new features, FM Touch 2016 also includes create-a-club mode and the ability to cross-play between your desktop/laptop and tablet, plus much more.

FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH 2016 KEY FEATURES

Cross-Save
All versions of Football Manager Touch 2016 are 'cross-save compatible' with one another, so a career started on a tablet can be saved to the cloud and continued on computer (and vice versa).*

Matchday Experience
Football Manager Touch 2016 offers enhanced tactical options, including set-piece planning and opposition instructions all of which play out in the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.

Create-A-Club Mode
Add your own club to the game using the 'Create-A-Club' option. Name your club, choose your colours and edit your squad to your hearts content even adding yourself and a friend.

Match Analysis
For the first time, Prozone match analysis comes to Football Manager Touch 2016, allowing managers to fully analyse either their full team or individual players after the final whistle.

New Unlockables
Brand new unlockables reward you for progress in your career; All Job Applications Accepted helps you get your foot in the door at a new club, while Design a Son allows you to fully customise your own in-game offspring who will come through into your squad.

Opposition Instructions
Prepare your team for the match ahead by setting opposition instructions which tell your players how to treat certain members of the opposing team to limit their performance as much as possible.

Improved Screens
Football Manager Touch 2016 features a more intuitive virtual managers office, with redesigns to many key screens including manager home, transfer, contract, player and tactics screens.

And Much, Much More
Including fully updated player and squad details across the database of more than 600,000 players and staff and lots more new features and improvements to be announced in the coming weeks.

* Football Manager Touch is available as a 'quick play' mode within the full simulation as well as being available separately through Steam (for PC, Macintosh and Linux)

- - - - -
Privacy Policy: http://www.sega.com/mprivacy
Terms of Use: http://www.sega.com/terms
11-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
First 15 minutes: He, no support for the iPad Pro? No Hi Res graphics, no keyboard support, nothing ... that for 20,- Bucks?

By the way: Please tell me, why no support for iPhone 6s Plus!

I am willing to support premium games for a premium price ... but ... then it should be also premium quality! If there will be no fast update for the iPad Pro this was my last yearly "Update" ...

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

11-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Wish was iphone6
11-25-2015, 05:24 PM
iPad pro?! I'm glad they don't waste time and resources on a device that about four people own.

Any feedback from those who bought it yet?

Are the slowdowns reported in last years Classic gone now?
11-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
First 15 minutes: He, no support for the iPad Pro? No Hi Res graphics, no keyboard support, nothing ... that for 20,- Bucks?

I am willing to support premium games for a premium price ... but ... then it should be also premium quality! If there will be no fast update for the iPad Pro this was my last yearly "Update" ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by THFourteen View Post
iPad pro?! I'm glad they don't waste time and resources on a device that about four people own.

Are the slowdowns reported in last years Classic gone now?
It specifically says it does support the iPad Pro.

Quote:
This game will only work on iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
11-25-2015, 07:19 PM
11-25-2015, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post

Reading is your friend:

1. Like already mentioned iPad Pro support is included.

2. The version for small screens already arrived last week, also known as Football Manager Classic.
11-25-2015, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambler View Post
Reading is your friend:

2. The version for small screens already arrived last week, also known as Football Manager Classic.
2. Football Manager Mobile (FMM) 2016. Football Manager Classic was released last year for iPad/tablets and has now been replaced by FMT.
11-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambler View Post
Reading is your friend:

1. It does not support the iPad Pro it is only compatible! This is a huge difference. It has no hi res graphics for the Pro and it does not support the new screen keyboard of the pro etc. pp. It is like playing an old iPhone game for iOS 4 on a new 6+ screen ... I have played now one hour with the new version and I have still to say it looks really bad on the big screen.

2. I know. The "small" version has only 20% of this game ... and hey: The 6s / 6s Plus is faster than the iPad Air / Air 2 ... so it can handle this game without a problem. But ok, I understand, it is better (for the developer) to make two versions to make the customer pay two times ... take a look at other premium titles like XCOM ... they are Universal ...

So right now it is not that you have to pay every year the full price for an "update" ... no, if you want to have a FM you have to buy both games or you will get only a very lite version which is Universal.

11-26-2015, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THFourteen View Post

1. This was a feedback from somebody who bought it ... and by the way I had all versions of this game. Up to now I was loyal customer ...

2. The iPad Pro was sold within the first two weeks 1.600.000 times ... and I think, people which are willing to pay that price for an iPad are also willing to pay for premium software on this device ... but then the software should be use the hardware as good as possible ...