★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Santa Madness - Thumbspire & VIM Digital - Dec 03

11-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Santa Madness - Thumbspire & VIM Digital - Dec 03

Happy Thanksgiving eve, TA!

Can you feel a chill in the air? And also the faint sound of Jingle Bells in the distance? Ho Ho Ho! The season of Santa is just around the corner and Thumbspire & VIM Digital have been working on something special in Santa’s workshop! This is our third release in partnership with VIM Digital, the same mobile game studio whose game Shapes: Match & Catch, was featured on the App Store in July of this year.

Quote:
Ho, Ho, Ho, HELP!!! It’s crunch time at Santa’s workshop. Lend a hand to Santa and his team of eccentric helpers as they race to deliver gifts to all the good girls and boys around the world.

Soar through the sky on Santa’s special sleigh and drop presents down the chimneys of the houses you pass over. Make sure you aim well, because if you miss the chute you’ll have to start over! Collect candies as you fly through the sky and use them to unlock all of the helpers on Santa’s team. Each new character will take you on a journey to another new fantastical area of the globe. Santa’s helpers will also be rewarded with surprise gifts as they deliver more and more gifts successfully!

Stay tuned, we're going to have some more items to share like images, a game trailer, and promo codes early next week.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
-B

11-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Cute, but would love to hear more about the game.

11-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Cute, but would love to hear more about the game.
Hey Lavender,

We'll have a trailer early next week to show the gameplay. Tomorrow, we'll have promo codes to share so you can try for yourself

-B
11-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4th4t View Post
Hey Lavender,

We'll have a trailer early next week to show the gameplay. Tomorrow, we'll have promo codes to share so you can try for yourself

-B
Thanks!
I have 7 kids in my house at the moment. (5 of them foster) I love playing Xmas games with them. Always livens the spirit when they can't be home for the holidays.
11-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Hope everybody had a great weekend!

Here are some promo codes for Santa Madness:
J473MX64HYFN
9NTX9FNLWAX3
AE744MJ3XE3R
YFP4Y6LAJ6LJ
KFRYYAM3PKNJ

Your feedback about the game is appreciated!
-B

11-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Took KFRYYAM3PKNJ - thank you!
11-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Grabbed 9NTX9FNLWAX3, thank you. Will give it a whirl later ( off to work soon &#128533
11-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Couldn't resist trying this... Whoah. This is tougher than you think, top score of 5 so far 😀
Love it! It definitely has that " just one more go" feel. Very polished game. Will be tryin to better my score all the way up to Christmas! Thanks for the code.
11-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Thanks!
I have 7 kids in my house at the moment. (5 of them foster) I love playing Xmas games with them. Always livens the spirit when they can't be home for the holidays.
Whaa?? 7 kids?!! Dayam!! Wow! Geez, I guess better you than me!!!
11-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Couldn't resist trying this... Whoah. This is tougher than you think, top score of 5 so far 😀
Love it! It definitely has that " just one more go" feel. Very polished game. Will be tryin to better my score all the way up to Christmas! Thanks for the code.
Hey GPS, Thanks for your feedback on the game! Yeah, it definitely takes some practice to get into a groove. Let us know how you do on perfecting your high score!

-B