★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Carcassonne (TheCodingMonkeys) $9.99 -> $6.99

11-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Carcassonne (TheCodingMonkeys) $9.99 -> $6.99

Only the second sale in five years, grab it quick!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Are the expansions on sale too?
11-25-2015, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOSgamer1980 View Post
Are the expansions on sale too?
From the front page article in April: "the developers of the iOS version of Carcassonne, have been consistently porting many of the board games' numerous expansions, keeping the gameplay fresh for Carcassonne veterans and offering new ways for beginners to experience the game. In celebration of Carcassonne's fifth anniversary, The Coding Monkeys have released a bundle that includes all the expansions released up to this day (Princess and Dragon, Winter, Phantom, Traders and Builders, Inns and Cathedrals, River, and Double Base Tile Set). The Bundle costs $4.99, which is less than half the price you'd pay if you'd bought each expansion separately."

I just confirmed the bundle is still there and still $4.99.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-26-2015, 12:51 AM
Great find Cyg. Purchased Carcassone when it forst came out and have not played in a couple years. Maybe will start again. Bought the expansion acks on the offchance i will. This is such a great boardgame, deep strategy, but doesnt have to be. Fun for all ages. Asynchronous play. Beautiful graphics.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
11-26-2015, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Great find Cyg. Purchased Carcassone when it forst came out and have not played in a couple years. Maybe will start again. Bought the expansion acks on the offchance i will. This is such a great boardgame, deep strategy, but doesnt have to be. Fun for all ages. Asynchronous play. Beautiful graphics.
Give me a bit to figure it out and maybe I'll let you kick my butt a few times.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
11-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Gah. I finally caved and bought this three weeks ago

I'm still deliberating about the add-on pack. Maybe if I'm lucky that'll go on sale while I wait.