Universal Fun Hospital - a Nice Day

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ste86uk, Nov 28, 2015.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Edit: If anyone can make an actual thread linked to the game info as the graphics are good too then that's fine. If you can C&P my post to it please.

Anyone playing this yet? I found it on Monday and yes it's free and has IAP and also requires a connection but for those that do not mind those things this is a really good Theme Hospital type game.

The IAP is completely not necessary and the dev calls it a strategy game more than a sim as it doesn't earn money passively while your not playing other than your money box which is like a mine on CoC. Most of your money you earn playing the game but that's mostly just juggling staff and putting the right people in the right place and also the rooms you use and how you squeeze them all in.

I think it's pretty new? But the dev seems receptive to the community and I messaged them yesterday about a change I wanted and many others and they did it right away and have been asking my opinion on certain aspects. Well worth a try for anyone interested anyway.