★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fight, shoot & blast your way through the zombie apocalypse. Can you survive Dead Riot?

You are the last hope for a city under siege by the undead. Destroy the zombie hordes and restore order to a world plunged into chaos.

- Action packed beat-em-up game
- Multiple combat formats including hand-to-hand combat and weapons to kill zombies.
- Multiple levels of tense game play.
- Upgradeable weapons and equipment.
- Easy and intuitive game play.
- Challenging enemies and environments.
- Online leaderboards to view your stats and show off your scores.
- Gamecenter support.
- High quality comic book style graphics and full retina support.

Dispatch the undead horde in many ways.

- Blow them away with devastating weapons.
- End their misery with explosives.
- Beat them down with lethal martial arts combos.
- Stomp their heads.

Noomen's comments:

Gameplay video :

Now my question is : why did this app go under the radar for so long? Or did I miss something on toucharcade?
11-29-2015, 05:01 PM
The question is why did this one go under the radar for so long? The art style is gorgeous and the concept is also innovative. I love the hack and slash genre and this one puts a gorgeous twist on it.

11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
The question is why did this one go under the radar for so long? The art style is gorgeous and the concept is also innovative. I love the hack and slash genre and this one puts a gorgeous twist on it.
There's always that one great game that slips through- a few months back it was hero fighter x.
11-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
Yeah man, THIS!!!
11-29-2015, 08:47 PM
Great game reminds me of the old resident evil games
11-29-2015, 08:53 PM
All of the iap is consumable. I don't see cloud save back up listed anywhere so I simply cannot make any purchases. Which sucks. I'd spend some money in the game. I like it.

Billy
11-29-2015, 09:10 PM
Oh damn. This one even slipped MY radar!
11-30-2015, 03:49 AM
What, this is out since end of September?
Hm, have to try this one.
Anyone knows about the IAP?
11-30-2015, 04:25 AM

nice find noomen. i think this game slipped under everyone's radar. so, there are total 5 levels which can be unlocked by gathering coins. and it doesnt feels like grinding at all. i already unlocked 3 levels only within 25minutes of playing. still looking forward to play more levels. i dunno about the IAP since i cant find any iAP button during the gameplay. maybe they exist to buy more weapons. ill be back with more info later. thanks again @noomen for posting this.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-30-2015, 05:14 AM
Art style is cool, animations are okay-ish, gameplay is boring and repetitive, imo.