★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Whizzit Words for kids ages 3-6 is now OUT! :)

09-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Whizzit Words for kids ages 3-6 is now OUT! :)

Right on the heels of the successful launch of Whizzit Counting (a counting game for preschoolers), Fairlady Media is proud to announce release of a new game for the kiddies: Whizzit Words!

Game Description:
What's missing in the picture? Let's find out! Touch the letters to spell a word and the missing item will magically appear! Don't worry, Wilton the Weasel is there to help young spellers find the right letters to build the word.

As your children build words to fill in the missing part of the picture, they will be encouraged by our animated mascot, Wilton the Weasel. They will also be delighted with animated effects such as starbursts and balloons as they progress through the game.

Screen Shots:

Download Now!

We continually strive to improve our games; please let us know what you think (either in this thread or via App Store reviews).

Thanks!
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the code! Very cute app. My daughter really likes it. There are two difficulty levels. The graphics and controls are very kid friendly. The weasel and animations are well done. I do, however, think that there needs to be more variety in the number of words. They start repeating pretty quickly. I would also like a 3rd difficulty level where the child spells the word completely on their own, and the weasel is only there to give a hint (the letter) if the child gets stuck. I'm looking forward to future updates! Overall a very cute app that is sure to be a hit with the little ones! My daughter also likes your counting game. So she was pretty excited to see this! Thanks again for the code!

Last edited by Indiania; 09-30-2009 at 06:35 PM.
09-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiania View Post
Thanks for the code! Very cute app. My daughter really likes it. There are two difficulty levels. The graphics and controls are very kid friendly. The weasel and animations are well done. I do, however, think that there needs to be more variety in the number of words. They start repeating pretty quickly. I would also like a 3rd difficulty level where the child spells the word completely on their own, and the weasel is only there to give a hint (the letter) if the child gets stuck. I'm looking forward to future updates! Thanks again for the code!
Thanks for the great feedback! We're definitely planning to add more words. I like the suggestion about the additional difficulty level as well; we'll certainly consider it for the next update.
04-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Free: One Day Only!

Hi, all,

We've set Whizzit Words FREE for ONE DAY ONLY...

in celebration of the release of our new universal kids' game, Grandma's Garden!

We hope your children enjoy our games!