Win a $15 iTunes Gift Voucher with Daytripper Detroit!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AppEntrepreneur, Nov 30, 2015.

1. AppEntrepreneur

AppEntrepreneur New Member

Nov 11, 2015
    App Entrepreneur
    Michigan
    Hi everyone!

My new app, Daytripper Detroit is generating some fantastic buzz in the travel category and I'd like to keep up the momentum with some new, honest reviews. The app is free to download and you don't have to complete the in-app purchase to review!

"Introducing Daytripper Detroit - an atypical travel guide for an atypical American city. Our tightly edited listings highlight the hippest farm-to-table restaurants to quintessential Detroit experiences previously only known to locals.
    America's greatest comeback story is happening right now in the proud city of Detroit. Moving beyond bankruptcy and blight, the people of Detroit are working hand-in-hand to revitalize their city. In the "My Detroit" section of the app, you'll hear from 10 Detroiters making a difference right now in Detroit. They'll share their favorite haunts and tell you why Detroit is a remarkable place.
    Daytripper Detroit was created to help you, your friends and family discover or re-discover this great city. We think you're going to love it!"

As part of my launch promotion I'm offering for one lucky winner a 15USD iTunes Gift voucher for the US store.

The only thing you have to do is download the app and then leave us a review. One lucky winner will be drawn from the list of reviews left between Nov 30 and Dec 6th. Winner will be announced on December 7th.

Important: Please do not forget to leave a message here with the user ID you used to review the app on the iTunes App Store.

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daytripper-detroit-daytripper/id981995751?mt=8

2. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    #2 sinagog, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    I'd happily write a review as I've always been fascinated at how Detroit went from Motown, cars and garage rock to an eerie ghost city, but it seems like it'd be a bit pointless writing a review for the UK appstore when you'd definitely benefit most from reviews on the U.S store. Best of luck with the app!

3. AppEntrepreneur

Nov 11, 2015
    App Entrepreneur
    Michigan
    Yes, US Store reviews are preferred but UK Store reviews are also acceptable. Detroit has come a long way since exiting the bankruptcy process last year. Check out the app! Thanks!

4. XenoRed

XenoRed Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Left my review as XenoRedI on the US appstore. Thank you

5. AppEntrepreneur

Nov 11, 2015
    App Entrepreneur
    Michigan
    Thanks XenoRed!

6. serg30

serg30 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    reviewed as leighed US Store

7. perl

perl Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2015
    reviewed as grenner5 in the US Store

8. ZahirSher

ZahirSher Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Student
    Albania
    Reviewed as Zahir Sher in the US Store

9. AppEntrepreneur

Nov 11, 2015
    App Entrepreneur
    Michigan
    XenoRed is our winner! I'll reach out with your prize. Thanks everyone!

10. XenoRed

XenoRed Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Thank you very much!!