★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Star Billions (by Catch & Release)

12-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Star Billions (by Catch & Release)

Hello everyone! One week from today (next Tuesday) we are launching our first app, Star Billions. It's a quirky space adventure with an emphasis on making tough decisions and guiding the human race to a new home.

Quote:
Lights flicker on a lonely spacecraft. The artificial intelligence crew of the Little Brother are arguing about their next decision. Each AI--from the starry-eyed military dog SARGE to the hyper-logical eagle EIN--believes it should be the one in charge. Unable to reconcile their differences, the AIs are doomed by indecision... until they discover a mysterious device that lets them reach across space and time to appeal to an impartial judge.

FEATURES:
* Real time notifications deliver updates on the adventure throughout your day.
* Compete with the crew and your friends back home with the retro shooter ASTRO WHIZ!
* Unlock data entries by completing goals and achievements to learn more about the crew, the ship, and what happened back on Earth.
* Get to know the personality of each artificial intelligence and become a true leader.
* Interact and negotiate with strange alien creatures as you balance each AI's strengths and weaknesses.
* Complete Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.

Star Billions arrives next Tuesday (December 8, 2015) on the App Store.

Catch & Release is an independent game studio that focuses on creating unique narrative experiences.
Website | Facebook | Twitter
12-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Look nice

12-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Hey all! Thought I'd post some promo codes in advance of our release on Tuesday. If you snag one be sure to post and let us know!

1. JM9F3WLFRTJL [used]
2. 46MFPLAY9LYN [used]
3. MPWF3TP4T63P [used]
4. 4EPLFK7FPXHE [used]

We're also doing a giveaway on Twitter, so if you don't get one of these be sure to check that out:
https://twitter.com/tweetandrelease/...38686035156992

Catch & Release is an independent game studio that focuses on creating unique narrative experiences.

Last edited by catchandrelease; 12-06-2015 at 09:40 PM.
12-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Hey guys

I grabbed the first code! Looking to have a great experience and I'm sure I will! Thank you!

First 5 minutes I was like, ' what in the world do I do?! Then I thought I figured it out but going on from the beginning, I love the game so far and I the writing and story telling is great! I'll post my updates on the game here. I won't spoil anything I promise

Last edited by Kimchisoju; 12-06-2015 at 07:53 PM.
12-06-2015, 09:01 PM
I grabbed the second code and all others are gone. Thank you! Giving it a spin now.
12-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchisoju View Post
I grabbed the first code! Looking to have a great experience and I'm sure I will! Thank you!

First 5 minutes I was like, ' what in the world do I do?! Then I thought I figured it out but going on from the beginning, I love the game so far and I the writing and story telling is great! I'll post my updates on the game here. I won't spoil anything I promise
Awesome, thank you! Hope you have a great time with it. Would love to hear any other thoughts you have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pham View Post
I grabbed the second code and all others are gone. Thank you! Giving it a spin now.
That was fast! Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy Star Billions!

For those who missed out on the codes, we're doing a Twitter contest for a few more: https://twitter.com/tweetandrelease/...38686035156992

12-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Star Billions is out now! You can get it here.

Thanks and have fun!