★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fight zombies - find your way back home!
The Abandoned is an adventure game, where you need to survive in an area full of danger and mystery. Your goal is to stay alive and find the way out, fighting monsters and completing story driven missions.
To stay alive you will need to hunt, gather supplies, build storage and asylums. You will be able to create tools, clothes and equipment. In due time your life will become quite comfortable, but the Zone is not exactly the best place to spend the rest of your time. You will need to find the way out. Even if you fail, remember death is only the beginning. The beginning of a new journey!
***Features:
Fight zombies and hunt wild animals
Create weapons and tools, build asylums
Avoid mysterious anomalies, gather artifacts and improve your own abilities
Don't become insane with the anomalous fear that comes in the darkness
A huge world that dramatically changes with the coming of night
Three game modes: Story, Adventure and Survival

***Note: Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and iPad 3 or higher required. WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES: iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S

metalcasket's comments:

The Abandoned

Gaijin Distribution
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Role-Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$6.49 NZD

Quote:
The Abandoned is an adventure game, where you need to survive in an area full of danger and mystery. Your goal is to stay alive and find the way out, fighting monsters and completing story missions, and not to become insane with anomalous fear that comes in the dark.

You suddenly find yourself trapped in an area with no exit. Your main goal is to stay alive as long as possible. Whilst exploring the Zone you will find unknown artifacts and anomalies and meet weird creatures. Your character might starve to death or become insane, but you can fight these nightmares, the only thing you need to be prepared for it.

To stay alive you will need to hunt, gather supplies, build storages and asylums. You will be able to create tools, clothes and equipment. In due time your life will become quite comfortable, but the Zone is not the best place to spend the rest of your time in any case. You will need to find the way out.

Beware of anomalies and abandoned buildings; they are treacherous and sometimes even deadly. The changing of time during the day will please you with unexpected surprises. The fear is stronger in the dark and the chance to be driven insane increases greatly.

Even if you fail, remember death is only the beginning. The beginning of a new journey!

***Note: Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and iPad 3 or higher required. . WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 130.2MB

12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Looking interesting

12-02-2015, 05:44 PM
looks great.anyone tryed?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
12-02-2015, 05:49 PM
I was going to grab Aralon, but I'm picking this instead.....maybe.
12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
Wow its like Fallout!
12-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Looks awesome
12-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Has anyone touched this yet?
12-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Too bad it's only out in NZ. So nearly no one will test it here

Theres also no info on their website yet so looks like only soft launched yet.
12-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Aww I was hoping it might have actually come out elsewhere last night I'll be keeping my eye on this one
12-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Why are the good games not released in us ? Do we tax them too much? They would make ten times as much here