★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Race downhill while performing aerial acrobatics in Escargot Kart, the original stunt kart action platformer. Creatively rocket, jump and parachute your way across dozens of cartoon physics playgrounds. Mix and match equipment to jump higher, fly farther and crash harder.

Complete hundreds of action packed challenges while exploring fun toon-shaded environments.

Collect coins and earn achievements for gracefully landing spectacular stunts.

Unlock new ragdoll heroes, vehicles and equipment to customize and power-up.

No in-app purchases. No permissions required. Just a simple pay to download indie game that we hope will provide you hours of challenging fun.

Boardumb's comments:

12-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Oh boy! Does this support MFI?

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker

12-02-2015, 05:40 PM
This looks really good.
12-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Please be good.
12-02-2015, 06:08 PM
"Collect coins and earn achievements for gracefully landing spectacular stunts"

I don't see anything about Came Center support in the app description so I'm guessing these are in-game achievements. The preview video looks really cool though. I may try it out.

Edit: No Game Center confirmed, and as far as I can tell, no MFi support. But it really doesn't matter because I'm just not enjoying it. I played about 18 games and couldn't get past level 1-1 lol. The controls are tricky for me. You've got two control options: basic and precision. It's set to precision by default, so I tried basic and had an even harder time. Seems like it could be good, and maybe it's just me, but I'm just not getting it.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 12-02-2015 at 06:27 PM.
12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Pooh! Ya put the brakes on my enthusiasm! Was hovering over the old button, saw your post, and now gonna wait for more imps! Was hoping this was gonna be pretty good!
12-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Ooooh. I quite enjoy escargot. Perhaps I should give this a try.
12-03-2015, 12:33 PM
This game is quite hard...but I'm determined to figure it out. It seems like you can do some really cool stuff. I just need to master the mechanics..
12-14-2015, 11:03 PM
MFi support has been added to version 1.1, presently pending review, expect it within the next couple days.
12-14-2015, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by capslocksolutions View Post
MFi support has been added to version 1.1, presently pending review, expect it within the next couple days.
Did you make it slightly easier or maybe added a easy mode?