★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Toon enemy is back and more aggressive than ever. With legions of soldiers and powerful weapons, they are conquering the world. Get your troops ready to DEFEND OUR HOMELAND. All of our soldiers and elite troops will be joining us in this battle. Let's give the enemy a big surprise!

Toon Tactics TD is a refreshing new take on the classic Tower Defense genre. Defend your base by building the strongest ambush. Pick up destructive items such as traps, mines and nuclear bombs, randomly dropped from fallen enemies. Challenge your nerves with massive enemy waves coming from multiple directions. The variation and size of the maps will force you to think fast and make quick and strategic decisions.

Do you have what it takes to defend your Toon homeland? Join the fight today!

FEATURES:
A brand new, unique mix of tower defense and classic boss fight. Be prepared to confront the most badass enemy bosses
Amazing graphics and effects of bosses are mind-blowing
Unique hand painted graphics and amazing effects
Six troop types with unique strengths and upgrades
Tons of fun random pickup items that make every battle unique
Over fifteen different enemy types, including enemy bosses with special powers
Three distinct map themes and thirty maps to conquer
A challenging and fun achievement system
Eight unlockable items to equip before each mission

SUPPORT
Commander, are you having problems? Visit our command center at http://toontactics.com or contact our COO via asnet.game@asnet.com.vn

Don't forget to follow us on Facebookwww.facebook.com/toontactics

Boardumb's comments:

12-04-2015, 12:09 AM
This looks pretty good! However, this game has already got a thread posted for it.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

12-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
This looks pretty good! However, this game has already got a thread posted for it.
oops sorry, I didn't notice that, any Moderator pls help me to delete this thread. Thank you!

Last edited by AsNet Game; 12-04-2015 at 12:26 AM.
12-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Game Teaser

Last edited by AsNet Game; 12-04-2015 at 12:13 AM.
12-04-2015, 12:14 PM

at first the game feels a little bit bland and i kinda feel that this game is a freemium game where you have to pay upfront and then buy the iap to win(or is it?) but i have to admit that after level 3, i can get the real fun. oh and the boss battle was epic! anyway, dev, you really should polished your tutorial menu, make it more clear so new comers know what to do next. a good tutorial will guide you until you dont even realise when its gone

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
YouTube: video

at first the game feels a little bit bland and i kinda feel that this game is a freemium game where you have to pay upfront and then buy the iap to win(or is it?) but i have to admit that after level 3, i can get the real fun. oh and the boss battle was epic! anyway, dev, you really should polished your tutorial menu, make it more clear so new comers know what to do next. a good tutorial will guide you until you dont even realise when its gone
Thank you for your feedback, Have you defeated the first boss? If yes, could you give us some thought?

Last edited by AsNet Game; 12-04-2015 at 08:13 PM.
12-05-2015, 09:24 PM
I have played just the first 3 levels, but this seems like quite a solid TD game so far. Nice graphics, good challenge level, and the usual bells and whistles for a quality TD game. I am looking forward to getting to a boss level and seeing this game's special sauce.

12-05-2015, 11:49 PM
I played a boss battle now and it is a lot of fun. While this game has the trappings of a typical tower defense, it is very frantic and I am finding I do not have much time to think strategically. This is extremely high quality, but I much prefer a slower moving TD. Recommended if you like things more on the action arcade side.

12-06-2015, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I have played just the first 3 levels, but this seems like quite a solid TD game so far. Nice graphics, good challenge level, and the usual bells and whistles for a quality TD game. I am looking forward to getting to a boss level and seeing this game's special sauce.
Thank you for your review
12-06-2015, 09:34 PM
This is some FieldRunner 2 type fierceness. Only more fun.
These guys have hit it out of the park with this one!

I am a connessiur of TD games and none have ever unseated Fieldrunners 2 or Kingdom Rush as my favorites until now.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Last edited by loox; 12-06-2015 at 09:36 PM.