★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free era to Fortune continent!

Defense of Fortune 2 is the official follow-up piece and 7th story of Fortune Chronicles Episode.

As you can see the title, Defense of Fortune 2 is one of defense genre games. Previous work Defense of Fortune was focus on wall defense, but Defense of Fortune 2 deals with both offense and defense and struggles for ownerships of total 41 castles in Fortune continent.

Player should build and develop various facilities and raise powerful troops first, and then occupy other castles in continent gradually. Player should also defend own castles from invasions.

If you enjoyed simulation game like Romance of Three Kingdoms in early days, you would understand how to play.

1. 25 combat units, various enemy monsters over 35 kinds and huge boss monsters.

2. Real time troops battle system for more tactical playing and battle-macro system.

3. Various Heroes, recruiting system and diverse skills.

4. Supports achievement and leader board. You can compete against others with scores.

5. Supports cloud-saving by syncing to Google Play Games. You can keep on playing with your new cell phone.

1. First, choose one of the three countries; Republic of Moltony, the Anderass and the Yuvark Union. You can choose three difficulties; easy, normal and hard, in each county, so choose just you want.

2. When you enter the world, own castles appears on the map. Enter your own castle and build facilities for developing country.

3. You can organize your units on Formation screen. You can organize only 5 troops at first, but maximum 12 troops can be organized as moving up to higher ranks.

4. You should set Battle-macro to deployed units on Formation. You can establish optimum strategies by mixing conditions and execute statement, such as Use first skill when encountering close enemy, Recover when HP decreases fewer than 50%.

5. When you prepare proper power for battle, you can invade enemies castle. At this time, battle will be performed with set troops on Formation and all battles runs automatically.

6. If durability of enemies castle becomes 0 or enemies resources (Ether) is totally exhausted, you will win the game and the castle will belong to you.

7. Sometimes, enemies invade your castle with weak defense. If you dont defend, you would lose the castle.

8. Tavern, one of facilities in the castle, is a resting place for Heroes who travel around the continent. You can visit Heroes and recruit them by dialog and quiz. Recruited Heroes can influence your facilities positively or activate powerful attack skills during battle.

9. The goal of this game is defeating all 41 castles and unifying whole Fortune continent by using various strategies. Hope you make your unique and clever strategies.

How to use iCloud data save

Caution: iCloud saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing device only is recommended.

If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.

1. Click Game Center button on your existing device.

2. Sync saved data by clicking Save Data button. Dont close application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close application and restart.

3. Click Game Center button on your changed device.

4. Click Load Data button and sync saved data from servers. Dont close application or break the internet connection as same above.

5. When you start app, previous saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.

Please sync saved data by clicking Save Data button to keep losing your data.

Please use Load Data when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only. Company doesnt take responsible for rollback data by running Load Data in usual condition.
12-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Hello. Can anyone describe the game? I just don't get it, it seems like a game with "clash of clans mechanics" (are there timers to build troops?) but it is paid

12-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Still waiting for imps.....
12-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Geez, the first time in 4 years on TA that I take a code, and you pick that time to complain about it? Calm down, will ya?
Anyways, moving on...
The game says it has IAP. If I like it as much as the other Fortune games - of which I'm sure - , I'll sure drop money to support Dotomchi.

@Poo: Gosh, it's a buck. Just drop it and see for yourself Or read and be enlightened: I wrote on page 1 that I'll be back later, most likely after the weekend.

If it's like the first game, best I can describe it is "kind of lane tower defense". Enemies come at you in lanes, you place your units to defend against them. If I remember right, all units had special skills, often several; like a Fireball for Mages, or a Healing spell.
The first Fortune Defense sure was a fun little timewaster, which is why I jumped on this one immediately.
No clue about Clash of Clans, I don't play that. And I cannot recall any timers - in the "typical F2P" sense - from the first game.

Also, personal rant:
To all those impolite ...persons... who took codes without leaving so much as a one-liner: You have no manners. Go back to school and learn some.
12-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Besides the code poaching... How is the game?!
12-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Just picked this up. Will leave imps soon. You kno, the diminutive demonic type. Lol
12-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Fun game.

I am having a hard time staying on the winning side, but it's one of those games that when you get beat, you want to come back and whoop some butt!

The best feature is being able to create your own formation in a 3x3 spacing and create many formations that can be used during battle. It really adds to the strategy aspect of the game.

It's very simple to figure out and exciting to watch as your characters progress or anxiety ridden as you lose lane.

Pick it up and give it a try. You won't be disappointed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ <5atars>

I've been playing more and, well... a pay wall stands before me almost every time I lose. Why charge anything at all to get the game if you're going to charge for in game resources like that. Big disappointment.

Last edited by brybry; 12-05-2015 at 07:25 AM.
12-04-2015, 09:28 PM
The game is imbalance.. The AI cheats. Basically you need to spend on IAP if u even think of playing this game...
12-04-2015, 09:38 PM
I looked for the IAP listing on the App Store and since there wasn't one I assumed there wouldn't be any free to play elements in this paid game. Imagine my surprise when I found the "buy now to win" button in game. I wouldn't have purchased had I known, and that's my first impression.

Each of your castles has a resource called ether. This is used to deploy units when you attack another castle. If you start a fight with 5,000 and lose that fight because you run out of ether, your castle is left with no ether to attack or defend itself. This can be fixed by building ether generators in those castles and those cost (can you guess?) real money. Well, they cost gems but you can only afford one before running out and having to buy more. When you have multiple building spaces inside one of many castles it's clear you will have to put up some IAP money in order to have the ether to continue playing. Shame, it looks interesting and deep otherwise.

Last edited by Zero Ehxe; 12-04-2015 at 10:01 PM.
12-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Deep?? I have restarted the games five times.. There's no randomness in the game..u can fairly predict the outcomes..
On my last game I use the gem to build markets and ether and gold for barracks.. I played till 30th day where I accidentally press next day and lost an invasion which I could otherwise win easily..

The game is so predictable u just need to deploy two rows of archers on the wall and u are set don't even bother sending troops and wasting ethers.. After the fight rebuild the wall and send your invasion.. That's it., shallow game

1 star sorry dev