★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Kristie overcome obstacles on her quest to superstardom and rock it like there's no tomorrow!
The fans are waiting!

NEW TAKE ON RUNNER GENRE

Find best route for each stage and perform perfect runs to unlock new stunning guitar solos played by Kristie!
Jump, run up and slide down walls and rooftops, defeat opponents and avoid dangerous obstacles.
Every stage is unique, hand-crafted with carefully balanced difficulty.
Easy to pick up and play, yet challenging if you're willing to really put your skills to the test.

NO TRICKS, NO LIMITS

No lives or energy meters whatsoever. Play without any limits!

EYE-CANDY, EAR-CANDY

Lush and diverse environments: changing seasons, times of day and weather effects.
Exciting upbeat soundtrack and jaw-dropping guitar performances by Kristie.

Hope you like the game! You can always help us make it better by leaving a review.
And, well, check out the videos and screenshots, a picture is worth a thousand words!

*** === ***

TECHNICAL AND LEGAL

Universal app (iPhone and iPad compatible).
Optimized to run on iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and more recent Apple device models with iOS7 and later.

touchy85's comments:

Quote:
Help Kristie overcome obstacles on her quest to superstardom and rock it like there's no tomorrow!
The fans are waiting!

NEW TAKE ON RUNNER GENRE

— Find best route for each stage and perform perfect runs to unlock new stunning guitar solos played by Kristie!
— Jump, run up and slide down walls and rooftops, defeat opponents and avoid dangerous obstacles.
— Every stage is unique, hand-crafted with carefully balanced difficulty.
— Easy to pick up and play, yet challenging if you're willing to really put your skills to the test.

NO TRICKS, NO LIMITS

— Try before you buy: free tour of 10 exciting stages to play.
— No “lives” or “energy” meters whatsoever. Play without any limits!
— A single in-app purchase to unlock the full game. Buy once, play forever! (Parents, you’ll love this!)
— Future level-packs and updates? Free!

EYE-CANDY, EAR-CANDY

— Lush and diverse environments: changing seasons, times of day and weather effects.
— Exciting upbeat soundtrack and jaw-dropping guitar performances by Kristie.

Hope you like the game! You can always help us make it better by leaving a review.
And, well, check out the videos and screenshots, a picture is worth a thousand words!

*** === ***

TECHNICAL AND LEGAL

— Universal app (iPhone and iPad compatible).
— Optimized to run on iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and more recent Apple device models with iOS7 and later.
— This app is completely free to download and try and can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase which will charge your iTunes account once.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 94.8MB

12-05-2015, 07:55 AM

12-06-2015, 04:50 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Insta download. Would like to of paid for it. Game looks great
12-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Insta download. Would like to of paid for it. Game looks great
You can pay for it. The first 10 levels are free with a single IAP to unlock the full game.
12-08-2015, 06:27 PM
I really like the Rayman-esque gameplay here with its fantastic controls response and physics. The only thing i didnt like is that the theme doesnt really get a hold of me, so it didnt last long on my device.

That said though, this is one i highly recommend checking out still. If the theme doesnt bother you, then there is a really good game to be played here.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The only thing i didnt like is that the theme doesnt really get a hold of me, so it didnt last long on my device.
Would you mind to elaborate? Is it the color scheme? The character? Or?..
12-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABmirage View Post
Would you mind to elaborate? Is it the color scheme? The character? Or?..
I'm guessing it is the same way I felt. Nothing wrong here, just not my particular style. Maybe that makes me a little sexist or something. But with Rayman Adventures also out (despite it's obvious IAP limitations and what not), I have a lot of long term affinity for the character which trumps some of the flaws.

I found the gameplay in your game super solid, but I think it lands on some personal preference here. Unfortunately, for me personally, it's hard to compete with nostalgia.

Now if this had been more of a Sonic the Hedgehog clone, a character of who's (whom's?) games I grow ever more distrustful, we might have a different story. But while Rayman Adventures has a hefty coat of IAP issues, the overall gameplay is still super solid.

TL;DR - This is a good game, but doesn't hit my personal design tastes and the power of nostalgia.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
12-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Thank you for the feedback!

Guess what?
Run and Rock-it Kristie featured on the European App Store!