★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took the App Store by storm and became the #1 Top Paid Game, and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!

Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when youre free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or iPhone lock screen without launching into the app. Your choices shape the story as you play.

Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.

Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and its up to you to save the White Star before its too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!

WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame

Praise for Lifeline:

This is the best game on the Apple Watch. Time.com

Ive played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience. - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo

For a few brief hours I cared really cared about the fate of a completely fictional character. I dont think any other game Ive played has made me feel that way before. - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer

Anyfox's comments:

Lifeline: Silent Night

3 Minute Games, LLC
Genres: Games Entertainment Role-Playing Adventure
USD💩2.99 USD

Quote:
The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took the App Store by storm and became the #1 Top Paid Game, and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!

Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when youre free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or iPhone lock screen without launching into the app. Your choices shape the story as you play.

Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.

Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and its up to you to save the White Star before its too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!

Praise for Lifeline:

This is the best game on the Apple Watch. Time.com

Ive played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience. - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo

For a few brief hours I cared really cared about the fate of a completely fictional character. I dont think any other game Ive played has made me feel that way before. - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 47.7MB

12-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Damn, you guys coming fast!
And Taylor is back, great news!

12-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Still in soft launch for those who need to know.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Still in soft launch for those who need to know.
Nah, it'll be released worldwide as usual. Just bought it.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
12-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Nah, it'll be released worldwide as usual. Just bought it.
Great news then

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Hey again everybody! As Silent Night is rolling out into the App Store, I'm happy to answer any questions about the game, as always
12-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MinMars View Post
Hey again everybody! As Silent Night is rolling out into the App Store, I'm happy to answer any questions about the game, as always
I left you a little question over on the Twitters regarding Silent Night and Lifeline as a whole.

12-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Quote:
I left you a little question over on the Twitters regarding Silent Night and Lifeline as a whole.
Sure! It's a bit easier to write a longer reply here, so for everyone's benefit here was the question:

Quote:
@3minutegames I'm presuming Silent Night is a spin-off and not Lifeline 3, right? I know you guys were supposed to be working on 2 new games
Indeed! We knew that many players were patiently waiting to hear from Taylor again so we wanted to get another Lifeline-sized game out by Christmas, with a little bit of holiday cheer thrown in for seasoning (heh, sorry!). So this is indeed what you might call a "spinoff" of Lifeline 1, as it follows directly on events of that game.

We're currently working on multiple new Lifeline games, with a couple of Dave's excellent author friends on board. They're all working together to write more stories that will have you getting to know more characters in the Lifeline universe. They're all connected and we're really looking forward to tying the many threads together.
12-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MinMars View Post
Indeed! We knew that many players were patiently waiting to hear from Taylor again so we wanted to get another Lifeline-sized game out by Christmas, with a little bit of holiday cheer thrown in for seasoning (heh, sorry!). So this is indeed what you might call a "spinoff" of Lifeline 1, as it follows directly on events of that game.

We're currently working on multiple new Lifeline games, with a couple of Dave's excellent author friends on board. They're all working together to write more stories that will have you getting to know more characters in the Lifeline universe. They're all connected and we're really looking forward to tying the many threads together.
Awesomeness. I felt really bad basically saying "Oh hey, can you answer my question here?", but it totally paid off in a non-140 character way.

Dude, I don't know what to say. Take all my money. ALL MY FRICKIN' MONEY! It's clear by now that I'll never tire of your games and Dave's writing, so you best believe I'll be there to support you lovely people with each and every step.

12-10-2015, 05:34 PM
On the app store, there are a couple of comments about ads..??? Thanks