★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Please note: This app requires iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.

A scientist saves the world: former bio-engineer Bent Svensson had to reluctantly step back from his research of alternate energy sources. Now the workaholic spends his involuntary retirement in the remote solitude of the Norwegian woods. But one day, a strange visitor knocks on his door: a young woman called Fay claims to be sent from the future to prevent a devastating climate disaster. And the only chance of saving the world is Bents research. However, the scientists work is about to fall into the hands of a callous industry tycoon.
Bent eventually decides to trust the strange woman but did she really tell him the truth?

Join Bent Svensson and Fay to experience a gripping story of idealism and treachery and one the most important issues of our time. Travel the globe and save the world if there is even anything left to save

Key Features:

A mature Adventure-Thriller dealing with the contemporary issue of pollution
More than 100, highly detailed backgrounds
More than 20 hours of playtime
A unique graphic novel look with more than one hour of animated comic-cutscenes
A masterpiece made by the creators of The Whispered World, Edna & Harvey and Deponia

touchy85's comments:

A New Beginning

Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
Genres: Games Entertainment Puzzle Adventure
$7.99 USD

Quote:
Please note: This app requires iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.

A scientist saves the world: former bio-engineer Bent Svensson had to reluctantly step back from his research of alternate energy sources. Now the workaholic spends his involuntary retirement in the remote solitude of the Norwegian woods. But one day, a strange visitor knocks on his door: a young woman called Fay claims to be sent from the future to prevent a devastating climate disaster. And the only chance of saving the world is Bents research. However, the scientists work is about to fall into the hands of a callous industry tycoon.
Bent eventually decides to trust the strange woman but did she really tell him the truth?

Join Bent Svensson and Fay to experience a gripping story of idealism and treachery and one the most important issues of our time. Travel the globe and save the world if there is even anything left to save

Key Features:

A mature Adventure-Thriller dealing with the contemporary issue of pollution
More than 100, highly detailed backgrounds
More than 20 hours of playtime
A unique graphic novel look with more than one hour of animated comic-cutscenes
A masterpiece made by the creators of The Whispered World, Edna & Harvey and Deponia

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 2.2GB

12-08-2015, 12:16 PM
It seems that a fair number of the Daedelic library are getting ported to iPad recently. In the past couple of months, both Deponia and The Whispered World were ported, and this one makes three.

12-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Hmmmmmm this might just have to be added to backlog

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
12-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1953 View Post
It seems that a fair number of the Daedelic library are getting ported to iPad recently. In the past couple of months, both Deponia and The Whispered World were ported, and this one makes three.
Should this game live up to the '20 hours of gameplay?'? And the other games you mentioned, long games as well?

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
12-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Should this game live up to the '20 hours of gameplay?'? And the other games you mentioned, long games as well?
I haven't played this game in the PC yet, so I cannot say if the 20 hour claim is correct, but I took the chance and downloaded it anyway. It looks good so far.

As for "The Whispered World", I did play that game a number of years ago on the PC, and enjoyed it thoroughly, enough to warrant a second play on the iPad. I cannot recall the exact play time, but recall that it is a fairly long game.

Because of a known bug with "Deponia" late in that game, I did not download that one, and the price of that game is a tad high anyway. I have no idea if the bug has been addressed in the iOS version of that game.
12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Yay working perfect in iphone 6S
12-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1953 View Post
I remember reading that there brigand across there entire library, I'm assuming that's profit dependant!

Either way you can't go wrong with any of there games i highly recommend them!
12-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Oh my...

I have got all Daedalic's games.
12-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
Yay working perfect in iphone 6S
Kidding? This game only has HD edition...
12-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Editing the plist file inside the ipa. Install and work fine in iphone.