★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Come along on an Epic adventure through the slopes of Mount Olympus.

In this puzzle platformer, you play the role of Pan, a young satyr who must recover Zeus flock of sheep through the use of his enchanting flute. Use strategy to collect music notes that will activate your flute. Solve complex puzzles to make a safe pathway for the sheep. Choose your steps wisely as you navigate through groves, rocks, ruins & cliffs and herd the sheep to safety.

On this journey, there are many trials and tribulations you will encounter. What rewards will you reap as the result of your accomplishment? The Gods may have a bigger plan in store for you, Pan.

Song of Pan features:
- Simple Controls
- Ingenious Puzzles
- Magical soundscapes featuring original music
- Captivating graphics and landscapes

Song of Pan is free from ads and can be played at no cost. A premium upgrade is available that will enable the ability to save the games progress, this can be done through a one-time in-app purchase.

c4th4t's comments:

Song of Pan

Thumbspire Inc.
Genres: Games Action Adventure
Free

Quote:
Come along on an Epic adventure through the slopes of Mount Olympus.

In this puzzle platformer, you play the role of Pan, a young satyr who must recover Zeus flock of sheep through the use of his enchanting flute. Use strategy to collect music notes that will activate your flute. Solve complex puzzles to make a safe pathway for the sheep. Choose your steps wisely as you navigate through groves, rocks, ruins & cliffs and herd the sheep to safety.

On this journey, there are many trials and tribulations you will encounter. What rewards will you reap as the result of your accomplishment? The Gods may have a bigger plan in store for you, Pan.

Song of Pan features:
- Simple Controls
- Ingenious Puzzles
- Magical soundscapes featuring original music
- Captivating graphics and landscapes

Song of Pan is free from ads and can be played at no cost. A premium upgrade is available that will enable the ability to save the games progress, this can be done through a one-time in-app purchase.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 151.5MB

12-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Downloading...

Quick check, IAP is 3.99€ to upgrade the save progress.

Last edited by Sash-O; 12-09-2015 at 10:46 AM.

12-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Yea, this looks pretty good.
12-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Hey Sash-O & NOEN,

Thanks for your interest in Song of Pan. Song of Pan is free from ads and can be played at no cost. However, a premium upgrade is available that will enable the ability to save the game's progress (one time purchase.) I'm curious to know your thoughts on the game after you try it out!

B
12-09-2015, 02:53 PM
This game is very interesting, I played through the first 7 levels and like what I see and can do.

It's platforming mixed with puzzles and sheep herding and it all looks lovely.

It's 4 Euro for the full unlock and to get the game saved.

Game Center would be nice but only for achievements.

An easy reccomondation.
12-09-2015, 03:52 PM

Pretty decent Puzzle Game with a couple of smaller Bugs ( like falling through some of the moving plattforms if you jump from a higher ground on those) but besides that I like the overall look an feel of the Game.
12-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
This game is very interesting, I played through the first 7 levels and like what I see and can do.

It's platforming mixed with puzzles and sheep herding and it all looks lovely.

It's 4 Euro for the full unlock and to get the game saved.

Game Center would be nice but only for achievements.

An easy reccomondation.
Hey Roger, thanks so much for your comments about the game! To let you know, the next update to the game will feature Game Center

-B
12-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Absolutely Amazing!

I also have to say! I love the fact that developer and publisher choosed to make this game completely ad-free! The 4 Euro to unlock the only available IAP to save your gaming progress was the right choice and it absolutely worth it!

Love the game! The controls are very smooth too!
12-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Thanks to everybody for your comments and feedback about the game so far! If you're still on the fence about downloading, here a run-through of the game by DaMobile Mob.

Youtube link | Pop Up

12-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Ok I'm amazed right now . I've never been intrigued by a games story before . I have adhd and some people , most won't understand how hard it is for me to concentrate or even listen to a games story line. This game has so much going for it .
The controls are great jump is on right if traveling that direction and switches when traveling the opposite.
Music notes to have the sheep follow you.
brilliant level designs and perfectly placed music notes.
Level designs are very well thought out.
The theme is what grabbed my attention.
Nice to see a developer try a different approach all around and pay off.
I'm buying this iap for sure. Great job