★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Race through a desolate wasteland and pass the ultimate test of survival in the official game of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials!

Join the community of Gladers on the run. Navigate through The Scorch dodging deadly obstacles! Collect supplies to upgrade your Gladers on their quest to uncover the mysterious plans of WCKD. The Maze was only the beginning!

Enter the world of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, the hit film based on the best-selling book series!

FEATURES:
- Intuitive controls to run, jump and slide to safety!
- Play with a squad of your favourite Gladers!
- Equip your runners with outfits which grant special skills.
- Navigate The Scorch, complete objectives and unlock new stages!
- Compete against others on the leaderboards!

Visit mazerunnermovies.com for more info.

Please note: this game is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

We love to hear from our players!

Tweet us @PikPokGames using the hashtag #ScorchTrialsGame.

Share your screenshots with us on Instagram with #PikPok!

Eli's comments:

Quote:
Race through a desolate wasteland and pass the ultimate test of survival in the official game of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials!

Join the community of Gladers on the run. Navigate through The Scorch dodging deadly obstacles! Collect supplies to upgrade your Gladers on their quest to uncover the mysterious plans of WCKD. The Maze was only the beginning!

Enter the world of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, the hit film based on the best-selling book series!

FEATURES:
- Intuitive controls to run, jump and slide to safety!
- Play with a squad of your favourite Gladers!
- Equip your runners with outfits which grant special skills.
- Navigate The Scorch, complete objectives and unlock new stages!
- Compete against others on the leaderboards!

Visit mazerunnermovies.com for more info.

Please note: this game is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.

We love to hear from our players! Tweet us @PikPokGames using the hashtag #ScorchTrialsGame. Share your screenshots with us on Instagram with #PikPok!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 156.7MB

12-09-2015, 11:38 AM

Well it's not bad, but it's another runner.

12-09-2015, 01:32 PM
[edit: Removed video

Last edited by Brettedwards; 12-09-2015 at 02:05 PM.
12-09-2015, 01:35 PM
12-09-2015, 01:38 PM
This is the absolute best example of what I was talking about in this thread I don't even know what to say.
12-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Quote:
This is the absolute best example of what I was talking about in this thread I don't even know what to say.
I just read through this thread I have never seen it before. Feel free to delete my post here since there is one before it. I started added them when I seen people ask for gameplay on some of the threads that had non on them.

[edit: I can not delete so I just edited it and removed the video]
Sorry for causing any issues. Is there a way to get notified on replies to posts to reply to questions about the games. The first set of content I posted I tried to reply back to questions but then you loose track of what has been posted.

Last edited by Brettedwards; 12-09-2015 at 02:04 PM.
12-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Another week, another PikPok release! It has been a busy time of year for us.

Glad to see people are trying the game out. Let me know us you have any problems.

Thanks.
12-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Looks awesome, but the running animation feels a bit awkward. His hands are clipped too close to his body and the elbows dont stretch out much. This is mostly true if one is jogging mostly, not running. Other than that, the sand storms, the cars dropping in, the layout, they look fantastic.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-10-2015, 06:27 PM
I quite enjoyed the first Maze Runner, but I'm not so sure about this one. What I liked about the first one was the set stages. This new one is more of an endless runner, with a stage after you complete a set of goals?

It's not bad, but lost what made the first one good. Or at least what I liked about the first one. There are tons of endless runners, but few runners with set stages.