★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A sorcerer known as the Prophet has spilled Chaos into the world. Four weathered adventurers must track him down and find out if it was just a misunderstanding or if the world is really going to end.

Dungeon Time features arcade quality gaming with a sprinkle of smooth mobile controls. Crawl with up to 4 players Co-Op or go just go it alone. Homage to RPG & shmup classics - a top-down shooter with zombies, wizards, demons, and exploding owls.

Minimum Recommended
- iPhone 5/iPad4/Mini 2 and above (please don't use iPhone 4S or Mini 1)

This game contains no in-apps or ads.

It is in fact, a single player game first with the option of online co-op.

You do not need an internet connection to play the single player mode.

Features
- 4 Heroes (+skins) with unique magic & purpose
- Up to 4 Player Co-Op multiplayer!
- Mobile auto-target controls
- 11 stages including random generated monsters & maps
- 40 enemies (nobody wants to play the same enemy over and over)
- 10 boss encounters
- Strangely satisfying ragdolls
- Cloud saving
- Music by Matthew Pablo
- Universal app designed for iPhone & iPad

Quality settings benchmark:
- Fast (iPhone5/iPad 4)
- Medium (iPhone 5S/Mini2)
- Best (iPhone6/Mini4/Air)

Feel free to rate, share with others and drop us a comment.

--------------------------------------------------------
Next game:
Boot Club: Brawlers

Check our other games: Toon Shooters, Maximus, Blackmoor, Super Boys.
---------------------------------------------------------

Follow us, message us, send pictures or whatever:

http://www.twitter.com/mooffgames
http://www.facebook.com/mooffgames
http://www.mooffgames.com

Are you working on something and need a hip composer for music?
Rub a genie lamp and summon Matthew Pablo: www.matthewpablo.com
12-09-2015, 02:04 PM
I can't wait for this! Love these guys!

12-09-2015, 02:09 PM
wOAH! Christmas came early!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-09-2015, 02:10 PM
This is pretty awesome. Definitely a Mooff game in all regards, despite the switch to 3D.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Looks intersting and funny. What're the controls like to any who have played. Looks like a joystick on the left and only 2 buttons. Also is there any gameplay videos besides what's on the App Store?
12-09-2015, 03:33 PM
LLLOOOVVVEE IT!!! Great job M games!!
12-09-2015, 03:40 PM
I'm confused, I see mention to a pay once price with no IAP but the App Store clearly shows it has IAPs.

Don't get me wrong, the right ones are all fine and dandy, but for a premium game to have that makes me wary, I wonder if anyone who has bought it can chime in? Otherwise it looks like an amazing bathroom game, too!
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM
I was iffy about the IAP too but I wanted to play it so bad I bought it anyway I have yet to see anything for sale via IAP maybe they have plans for future expansion or something
12-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I'm confused, I see mention to a pay once price with no IAP but the App Store clearly shows it has IAPs.

Don't get me wrong, the right ones are all fine and dandy, but for a premium game to have that makes me wary, I wonder if anyone who has bought it can chime in? Otherwise it looks like an amazing bathroom game, too!
These guys are a class act. Nothing sneaky or sleezy about them. This game is undervalued at 1.99

Do yourself a favor a pick up a few of their other games... Be prepared to lose 25 hours of your free time.
12-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post

There are IAP though.... I am confused. But hey it's Moff.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder