★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Galactic Pixel Wars is the perfect choice to spend your time, as this is the ultimate, action packed and pixel based arcade game.

The idea in Galactic Pixel Wars is simple, you need to kill as many galactic soldiers that come in an endless wave, and you are the only person to stop them.

The higher the score you can obtain the better the experience will be, not to mention that you can also acquire more points that can be used to unlock characters.
Galactic Pixel Wars tests all your reflexes and it will improve them exponentially, even if its a single tap game!

The gameplay here is very fast and the experience is truly immersive, so if you want to reach the top of the leaderboards you will need to use all your strength and powers. Download Galactic Pixel Wars now and test your might against the mighty Empire!

Features:
Action packed, endless game
Kill galactic soldiers
Funny 8-bit pixel characters
Test your reflexes against endless waves of enemies
Single tap gaming thats very fast
Beautiful pixelated graphics
Compete on the leaderboards with other players
Seriously Funny!

rsgapps's comments:

Galactic Pixel Wars - The Farce Awakens

Robert Grzybek
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Galactic Pixel Wars is the perfect choice to spend your time, as this is the ultimate, action packed and pixel based arcade game.

The idea in Galactic Pixel Wars is simple, you need to kill as many galactic soldiers that come in an endless wave, and you are the only person to stop them.

The higher the score you can obtain the better the experience will be, not to mention that you can also acquire more points that can be used to unlock characters.
Galactic Pixel Wars tests all your reflexes and it will improve them exponentially, even if it’s a single tap game!

The gameplay here is very fast and the experience is truly immersive, so if you want to reach the top of the leaderboards you will need to use all your strength and powers. Download Galactic Pixel Wars now and test your might against the mighty Empire!

Features:
• Action packed, endless game
• Kill galactic soldiers
• Funny 8-bit pixel characters
• Test your reflexes against endless waves of enemies
• Single tap gaming that’s very fast
• Beautiful pixelated graphics
• Compete on the leaderboards with other players
• Seriously Funny!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 48.1MB

12-10-2015, 07:46 AM
It's pretty addicting actually

12-10-2015, 07:49 AM
Looks actually pretty nice! Will download it! =)
12-10-2015, 08:51 AM
The farce awakens is a true fact
Now with Disney taking over my fav movie franchise it can only be the end of a good thing unfortunately but I'm holding out some new hope that the empire (Disney) doesn't strike out.
12-10-2015, 09:39 AM
The idea to make a kind of Fist of Fury in SW universe floated in my mind for quite a while and I even talked with some guys who work with Disney closely if it's worth it to obtain a lisence/franchise - then, based on the info I've got, it has become clear that it either won't pay off.

Other than that it's fun, although I would polish the game a bit more before the release, so it would be more playable.

So, if you are a developer of the app, drop us a post here if you will be charged over Disney IP infringement.
12-10-2015, 05:48 PM
I hope there's no issue on Disney's part. I would like to see more characters and different colors for the sabers. "Winded Mace", "Dark Invader", "Jinn Gone" were some that inmediately came to mind. Let's hope this game gets an update with colored sabers and more characters, because this is an awesome quick play game.
12-10-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't know. It feels like no matter how fast you tap or try to time it you just quickly get overwhelmed. I could see his being a fun game if it was tweaked a bit.

Billy
12-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I don't know. It feels like no matter how fast you tap or try to time it you just quickly get overwhelmed. I could see his being a fun game if it was tweaked a bit.

Billy
Just count the # of troopers coming at u and tap that many times
12-11-2015, 04:51 PM
funny little game :-) addicting, record 82 :-)
12-11-2015, 05:56 PM
agreed - i had a twelve hour train journey with a serious hangover today and I kept coming back to this. Can't get more than 72 - but I will. There are better games this week but this is perfect for what it is.