★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "An adorable, challenging puzzler thatll have you engrossed for a long time." - Cult of Mac
"Fun and engaging. It is challenging stuff." - 148Apps
"How can anyone resist a cute pirate hedgehog, anyway?" - App Advice

Suggestions, bugs, love letters? I read all of it! Send it on over to noah@tiltthegame.com

Say "Ahoy!" to your new best mate! The intrepid Captain Quill has lost his hat and it'll take all the mettle you can muster to recover it.

FEATURES
100 of our cleverest hand-crafted puzzles.
No IAP required. Test your wits, not your wallet.
Intuitive accelerometer-based controls
Adorable illustrations
iCloud synching for multiple devices

iPhone 4/iPad 2 supported. iPhone 5/iPad 3 or newer recommended.
12-10-2015, 04:33 AM
Oh, he's so cute!

12-10-2015, 04:36 AM
This is really fun, it reminds me a bit of Floe a puzzle game from 5 years ago.

The tilting works perfect gotta say that.

Looks very polished, puzzle fans should lap this up.

Game Center would have been great if it only was for Achievements, lets say 100 points for each Chapter Ha ha.

When you tilt, the blocks just move one bit at a time, how do I say that, there not loose all over the place, it's clever, I use the word clever a lot but that's what it is Ha ha, just try it for yourself.
12-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Played 3 and a half chapter now and it's great fun. Normally I don't play tilt games but this is the best tilt game I have ever played, it's so smooth, great job Dev.
12-13-2015, 01:57 AM
Bought the game based on Roger-NL's recommendation.

Nice puzzles. Some of them are quite clever.

Unlike Roger-NL, the tilt responsive on my iPad Air 2 is very sluggish and inconsistent. Sometimes I have to tilt the device a lot, other times not. Not sure why this is the case. Perhaps the game is best play on a smaller device.

Roger-NL, are you referring to Ice Floe?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....IceFloe&hl=en

I don't recall seeing Floe on iOS. Do you have a link? Your deep knowledge of iOS puzzle games never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited by y2kmp3; 12-13-2015 at 01:59 AM.
12-13-2015, 05:44 AM
The game is called Floe- A little bear needs your help, it's still on the appstore look it up, it's also great.

You need big tilting to move the blocks and little tilting to move the hedgehog, works fine by me.
12-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Thanks, Roger-NL, for the tip. I will go check it out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
The game is called Floe- A little bear needs your help, it's still on the appstore look it up, it's also great.

You need big tilting to move the blocks and little tilting to move the hedgehog, works fine by me.
12-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Thank you!

Hey all, thanks for the support and we hope you're enjoying it! We're always happy to take your questions and suggestions for future updates.
12-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt View Post
Hey all, thanks for the support and we hope you're enjoying it! We're always happy to take your questions and suggestions for future updates.
Hi there, I am not been able to do level 7 in world 7, I am more than an hour on it but can't do it, can you confirm that this is not a bug or something.
12-16-2015, 03:12 AM
One of the hardest levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi there, I am not been able to do level 7 in world 7, I am more than an hour on it but can't do it, can you confirm that this is not a bug or something.
Hey ROGER-NL, congrats on your speedy progress. I can confirm that it's solvable and that it is also one of the toughest levels. If you'd like a hint, I'm happy to oblige (a lot of the beta-testers needed it for that level). Cheers!

Tilt: Quill's Quandary. Show us some love on the App Store!
Or berate us via twitter, facebook, and email