★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BEST BOXING GAME ON THE APP STORE!!

READY FOR AN OLD FASHIONED BEATDOWN? As the K.O. Kid, you return to the ring to face the most outrageous face-breaking opponents wholl use sneaky tactics and dirty distractions to knock you out. To be the champ, figure out each fighters tells, avoid their signature moves, and when the time is right unleash a super punch to knock em out!

15 OUTRAGEOUS OPPONENTS
Go toe-to-toe against a cast of bone-crushing boxers with unique moves and personalities including 15 Cent, Shogun, and Ka-Rak bones.

DEVASTATING SIGNATURE MOVES
Use quick reflexes to dizzy opponents, throw powerful hooks, unleash flaming super punch combos, and land one-two lightning KOs. To go the distance, you will need to watch out for opponents weaknesses and avoid their signature moves.

CIRCUIT MODE
Box your way through 18 bouts across 3 circuits to become the Champion of the world!

CHALLENGE MODE
Would you be able to defeat your opponent if you werent able to dodge and couldnt get hit? Face this and 16 other unique challenges that test your skills.

ENDURANCE MODE:
Test your courage to see how many fights you can win without ever getting knocked down against increasingly tougher opponents.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Earn over 65 unique achievements to unlock concept art that includes character sketches, early concepts, and boxers that did not make it into the game

NEW - GAME CENTER
For devices with iOS 4.1 or higher, you can now earn your achievements within Game Center and share those with your friends.

NEW - ROID RAGE
Are you coming unstuck against some of the trickiest bone-crushing contenders in the game? Just purchase a dose of Roid Rage to turn into a monster fighter, with more powerful punches and become almost impossible to take down. Use your Roid Rage whenever you've exhausted your natural abilities to take down the toughest opponents!

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile
10-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Definitely getting this. Love the cartoony graphics, but don't know how it'll control. Well priced too, should keep me entertained until FIFA 10 comes out tomorrow.

10-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltzem View Post
Definitely getting this. Love the cartoony graphics, but don't know how it'll control. Well priced too, should keep me entertained until FIFA 10 comes out tomorrow.
If it does come out tmw, a intro price just like they did for madden will boost sales so fast. I can't wait
10-01-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm playing this right now, the controls are smooth, well designed and responsive. I'm kicking the first opponent's a$$ so the only question I have so far about the game is about the difficulty. I just started but I already can say that its a nice looking cartoony arcade boxing game with a good presentation. I'm sure BA will be reviewing this game soon.
10-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I'm playing this right now, the controls are smooth, well designed and responsive. I'm kicking the first opponent's a$$ so the only question I have so far about the game is about the difficulty. I just started but I already can say that its a nice looking cartoony arcade boxing game with a good presentation. I'm sure BA will be reviewing this game soon.
Don't let the easy first circuit fool you. The opponent's get way tougher.
10-01-2009, 02:02 AM
hmmm...a bit more expensive than i had hoped. i'll be adding this one to the wishlist for now.
10-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Don't let the easy first circuit fool you. The opponent's get way tougher.
Good, I'd like for the difficulty to ramp up a bit but I will admit I just started playing. The first fighter was like this fatguy and I took him down with ease. The second guy is like Don Flamenco from Punchout, a total wuss. Do you know how many opponents total there are in the game?

Some more impressions... The game is loaded with character. Movement is nice and fast. Dodging and punching controls are great, best I've seen so far by a long shot.
10-01-2009, 02:07 AM
squirt if u read this, trust me, i am well educated in SFII lol. it was THE shit lol. and i was always under the impression it was 'HADOUKEN!!!' not shoryuken
10-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Double post.

Last edited by arta; 10-01-2009 at 02:12 AM.
10-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
squirt if u read this, trust me, i am well educated in SFII lol. it was THE shit lol. and i was always under the impression it was 'HADOUKEN!!!' not shoryuken
Shoryuken is the dragon uppercut, hadoken is the fireball.