★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Party Gods is a rhythmical game about fighting bunnies while theyre trying to steal your dancing spot.

This Electronic Dance Music (EDM) game makes your body move against your will - TO THE RHYTHM! Your job is to defend yourself from hordes of raving bunnies by fighting them to the beat of the music. Three heroes and over a dozen of original songs are waiting for you. Take the party with you anywhere.

touchy85's comments:

Party Gods

Chopsticks Games
Genres: Games Muziek Actie
GAME CENTER ENABLED
2,99 EUR

Quote:
Party Gods is a rhythmical game about fighting bunnies while theyre trying to steal your dancing spot.

This Electronic Dance Music (EDM) game makes your body move against your will - TO THE RHYTHM! Your job is to defend yourself from hordes of raving bunnies by fighting them to the beat of the music. Three heroes and over a dozen of original songs are waiting for you. Take the party with you anywhere.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 66.9MB

12-10-2015, 02:25 PM
First thing that came to mind:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-11-2015, 02:19 AM
The game is cool but I can't hit the bunnies

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

12-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Waiting for a Gameplay video
12-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Hey touchy85,

thanks for posting about Party Gods, you beat me to it :-) I just want to add a trailer and a website here:

http://partygodsgame.com

12-13-2015, 07:38 AM
There are too many trailers yet no gameplay video. I have no intention if buying this before i see one!
12-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icoker View Post
There are too many trailers yet no gameplay video. I have no intention if buying this before i see one!
Hey, thanks for the feedback. The thing with this game is that to understand what's going on on the screen you need to see the fingers playing it - otherwise you just see exploding bunnies at random places for no visible reason. That reason of course is perfectly timed taps.

So we made this "how to play" video, showing almost entire first level (with one of five songs). Does that help?

12-13-2015, 09:25 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Ok, the video made me bite. I think the lack of impressions is just the fact it was such a crazy release week.

Just some quick impressions as there's probably not that much that needs to be analysed [and I don't mean that in a nasty way].

Ok so after a short tutorial, you're thrown into the first song with Rhino Jr.

The visuals are a little psychadelic and pop beautifully. The music? Well, if you're into that genre you'll love it. It's certainly inoffensive and decent to listen to if you're not.

Your character stands in the middle with rabbits coming in on all sides.

You must tap the rabbits in time to the beat for them to disappear. If you don't they keep coming.

For best results, you should tap multiple rabbits each beat. That way, you're removing as much of the threat as possible.

If you get tired of the same song, you can hit Shuffle at the Retry screen for something else. But you're probably better off just getting used to each song. *shrug*

Initially you start off in Party mode and unlock two others through reaching the 60% mark of a song.

So although it may sound easy, the whole 'tapping to a beat' thing, it feels very different in practice to say Guitar Hero as you have to keep an eye on different parts of the screen.

It may take a bit of time for it to click in your brain but I can see this being a decent game to play for short bursts at a time. Not sure how long a session you'd want to mash away for but it will be on high rotation over the holiday period and beyond
12-14-2015, 02:11 AM
I spent all day Sunday playing this game and I'm loving it. Super addictive. My only issue is there is basically only 3 levels. I would recommend making each song a level rather than a shuffle mode it would make it feel like more value as well. Definitely recommend if you're a fan of rhythm games. Nice work devs!

Community Manager
Spunge Games
- Twitter - Facebook - Youtube -
Cartoon Survivor OUT NOW
12-14-2015, 01:00 PM
Thank you both for the kind words. So far the feedback for Party Gods has been very positive and that's extremely encouraging. We like to play the game ourselves even after tens of hours of testing. Not to finish it over and over again (even Bull isn't that hard after some (long) time) but rather for the experience of "dancing" :-). It's just fun.

Right now we're trying to get some major gaming website / Youtube gamer to notice it and give it a chance to broaden the game's audience.