★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aurora Feint II: The Beginning

12-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Aurora Feint II: The Beginning

Its out!
Basically this is the same as Arena but without the online mode.

Full Appstore link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300643995&mt=8
12-22-2008, 08:23 PM
is it much better than the free version? $1 is cheap but i dont need 2 of the same game. ill probably just buy it to support the developer for the free gem they gave me.

12-22-2008, 08:23 PM
So, then the question becomes is it worth it?
As in, is it better to spend the full $9.99 with online play? Does online play bring that much more value to the game, or is it just as good if not better without online play?
12-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
So, then the question becomes is it worth it?
As in, is it better to spend the full $9.99 with online play? Does online play bring that much more value to the game, or is it just as good if not better without online play?
First of all Arena is 7.99 I think and second its not real online play, you are just battling ghosts.
12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
First of all Arena is 7.99 I think and second its not real online play, you are just battling ghosts.
ya there really is no online play like he said u pretty much play in separate games then in the end who has the better score wins....but ya im gonna buy this because i really don't need to pay 6 dollars full multi player that isn't really multi player.....

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
12-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
is it much better than the free version? $1 is cheap but i dont need 2 of the same game. ill probably just buy it to support the developer for the free gem they gave me.
This game does add improvement, though, the tools are now called weapons and are actually pretty awesome.
12-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
This game does add improvement, though, the tools are now called weapons and are actually pretty awesome.
ill be buying it tonight. even its more of the same, there's nothing wrong with that!
12-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Transfering

Did anyone else have trouble transfering their character from the old free game to the new game? I bought it and after it began it 'synced' my old character but only gave her a level 0. So I opened the old game like it says to do and made sure it was syncing on the profile screen but I can not get the new game to see her correct level. I went to the developer forums and it looks like they might be having a similar problem with their 'arena' game.

~sc
12-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShibaChica View Post
Did anyone else have trouble transfering their character from the old free game to the new game? I bought it and after it began it 'synced' my old character but only gave her a level 0. So I opened the old game like it says to do and made sure it was syncing on the profile screen but I can not get the new game to see her correct level. I went to the developer forums and it looks like they might be having a similar problem with their 'arena' game.

~sc
Yeah, I had the same problem with Arena. I had to make a new character which sucked because I was like level 70.