★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NULL
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 122.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***IGF China Awards Honourable Mention 2014***

ZED is compatible with iPhone 5 and above.

"We gave everything to feel something....and the reward was darkness."

In a post-apocalyptic world where the dead have risen and feed off the living, where zombies have begun an assault on civilization....play as a member of the few remnants of a dismantled military and run or fight to survive.

Features
- Stunning dark visuals and sound
- Intense gameplay
- Huge array of weapons to unlock
- Use perks to help you survive longer
- Dynamic environments
- Complete missions to level up
- Challenge your Game Center and Facebook friends
- Global Leaderboards
- iCloud Support
12-11-2015, 01:17 PM

The Tool Shed (Crash Log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/wT8BAZRx ) seem to work now and then and if it`s not working it will crash straight to the Menu Screen of my iPhone 6s+

Besides that it`s solid but I had at the beginning some issues with some of the obstacles when they had the same color as the background or the first Layer in the Game that is too moving in front of you from time to time (Sorry I don`t know how to describe it better.

Sometimes it got even that far that I wouldn`t understand why I was stucked and couldn`t move till i pressed the Jump-Button and then saw that there was something on the floor that was holding me back from moving.

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-11-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Changed the first Line + Fixed Video Link + Added Crash Log.

12-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Now this game looks great. Download
12-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Been playing this off and on through the day. It's definitely worth checking out. It's not too bad.
12-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

The Tool Shed (Crash Log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/wT8BAZRx ) seem to work now and then and if it`s not working it will crash straight to the Menu Screen of my iPhone 6s+

Besides that it`s solid but I had at the beginning some issues with some of the obstacles when they had the same color as the background or the first Layer in the Game that is too moving in front of you from time to time (Sorry I don`t know how to describe it better.

Sometimes it got even that far that I wouldn`t understand why I was stucked and couldn`t move till i pressed the Jump-Button and then saw that there was something on the floor that was holding me back from moving.
Hey Sanuku, thanks for pointing out the crash working on fixing this asap. If you have any other feedback or ideas would love to hear them as I am working on new game modes now. Thanks Again
12-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Ok just like I thought...
This game is great.
Doesn't seem like an auto runner .
It has more to it than a simple runner.
Collecting and upgrading have me coming back.
Very well put together.
I see it has a mode that is coming soon . Pumped.
I will be playing until I unlock everything.
12-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Kill 200 with a chopper is broken for me. Doesn't move although the I've killed thousands
12-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Dude, I remember when I was invited to test this game! My iPad2 was not compatible so I couldn't try it out and haven't heard anything else about it until now. Still very interested in playing ^^

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
12-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Dude, I remember when I was invited to test this game! My iPad2 was not compatible so I couldn't try it out and haven't heard anything else about it until now. Still very interested in playing ^^
Omg I almost published this game like 2 years ago - was wondering what happened to it. Really cool looking game.
12-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Omg I almost published this game like 2 years ago - was wondering what happened to it. Really cool looking game.
Haha. Really? You should have. It's not half bad.