Underworld: SweetDeal, the location-based MMO
Underworld: SweetDeal is a unique location-based MMO based on a classic DopeWars game. Using GPS inside the iPhone and iPod Touch, players discover a parallel world based on underground economy. The goal is to find good deals in places the player goes to in real life and to make profit by moving the merchandise around. The unique feature of the game is that you must actually move in the real world to move in the game.
Underworld is free to play, with optional paid in-game extras available to purchase. The latest version is the first iPhone MMO supporting micro-transactions.
The title’s prequel, Underworld: DrugLords, has been widely discussed in major tabloids and and blogs since its unofficial release to a limited beta testing community in January, 2009. After Apple has rejected the game in February, the game was re-skinned to another theme: from drugs to candies
- Unlimited amount of locations: game world is REAL!
- Geographically enriched world wide Cream of the Crop high score board
- Communicate and make business with real people around you
- Push notifications support
- Easy to catch on game rules: buy low and sell high
- Open game roadmap: tell us what features to implement in the upcoming versions
- FREE updates: new game features going out live on a regular basis
Premium version ($0.99)
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- 4 hours of full police protection
- 4 days protection from the loan shark
- +30% Carry Space temporary boost
- 1 Supply & Demand info request (precise info on the local market prices)
* * *
Keywords: Underworld DrugLords Traffic Online Multiplayer Location GPS Trade Economy Mafia MMO
Underworld site & msg board: http://uw.a-steroids.com
Developer news: http://a-steroids.com
Developer's twitter: http://twitter.com/a_steroids