★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Juggernaut Wars is a new captivating Action RPG game. Dozens of astounding heroes to collect, beautiful arenas and thousands of upgrade possibilities are waiting for you! Each hero has their own personal story but now they share the common destiny: to go through many trials with dignity and gain many glorious victories. Assemble your unique party and leap into action!

Get ready for an exciting story campaign, battles with hordes of monsters, PvP-fights on the combat Arena and much more. And the most important part is that you can do all these things with your friends! Activities are so varied and numerous that you will not only want to return to this world you will never want to leave it. Join in the battles and adventures of Juggernaut Wars have already begun!

A new hit from the creators of 2012 cult RPG game Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering.
30 unique collectible warriors, each boasting their own set of abilities. And much more!
Magnificent animation, stunning 3D graphics, a lot of beautiful locations and magic spells.
Epic clan battles invite your friends and fight back-to-back!
Beginner-friendly mechanics become a pro in the blink of an eye!
PvP tournaments and PvE achievements show them all who is the best here!

Masters of tactics and strategy, your heroes are ready to set off! The magic of true fantasy awaits you here and now: its time to unsheathe your swords and start the most fabulous journey!
02-03-2016, 01:10 PM

Out worldwide now. Basically it's a 2,5d version of Heroes Charge. Your guys are left on the screen, the bad guys are on the right. Auto-combat till you select a special skills. Then you'll have to unlock new characters and upgrade them etc. etc. I thought it was fun for about 10 minutes. The gameplay gets dull pretty fast, because of the autocombat you're pretty much waiting till the stage ends and then you start a new stage and do the same thing again.

02-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Man what is it with games this week and aping art styles. This looks exactly like the redone League of Legends art.
02-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Holy crap! If you like Heroes & Titans or DragonSoul you need to try this!
02-04-2016, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Man what is it with games this week and aping art styles. This looks exactly like the redone League of Legends art.
Yup. Characters and background alike.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-04-2016, 12:59 AM
I was really pumped that it was portrait for a minute, I hate how the screenshots aren't true to the games actual rotation. Ah well, I'll give it a whirl Amenbrother!!
02-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Juggernaut Wars (by MY COM)

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
02-04-2016, 04:19 PM
At least heroes are not stolen from DOTA.
02-07-2016, 10:44 PM

Good visual. Good sountrack. Controls are really simple. Characters has same visual with LOL. That's why I love it.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

02-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Wow, Very colorful. I really love the graphics. It reminds me the oil paintings.