★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Solbrain Village is a brand new game from studio of the legendary gamer Lightning Game Studios. New Solbrain Village, more divine combinations and challenging game modes!

Solbrain Village features:

Easy to play
Colorful graphics
Fun for the whole family

touchy85's comments:

Solbrain - Village

Gilson Pontes
Genres: Games Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$4.99 USD

Quote:
Solbrain Village is a brand new game from studio of the legendary gamer Lightning Game Studios. New Solbrain Village, more divine combinations and challenging game modes!

Solbrain Village features:

● Easy to play
● Colorful graphics
● Fun for the whole family

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.1

Download Size: 200.2MB

12-14-2015, 11:44 AM
The screenshots had me interested, but a quick search for reviews was disappointing. Apparently a 3 minute game where you run around looking for coloured balls, and no story. Here's a review giving it 4/10. Beware the fake meta critic reviews- multiple copies of the same glowing review for all games in the series. Seems one to avoid.
12-15-2015, 06:02 PM
I thought at first glance this was another dungeon crawler like Unity Rogue. But yeah total POS. Go check out Unity Rogue it's a great 3D roguelike dungeon crawler.
12-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdMoon View Post
The screenshots had me interested, but a quick search for reviews was disappointing. Apparently a 3 minute game where you run around looking for coloured balls, and no story. Here's a review giving it 4/10. Beware the fake meta critic reviews- multiple copies of the same glowing review for all games in the series. Seems one to avoid.
Thanks for the heads up!