★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An elegant mind turning game for word lovers! Let your mind expand by solving scrambled word enigmas. Rotate letters with simple taps until every row spells a word. Stumped? Switch on a hint. Tap the lightbulb to illuminate letters that should align. Hundreds of contemplative puzzles begin simply and progress to engrossing twisters.
Simple for everyone to use, with entertaining challenges for anyone. Daily puzzle every day. You can make and share puzzles, too!

ZapharaArts's comments:
Our newest game Wurd Torn has just arrived on the app store.
Free to download for iPhone and iPad.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1055653362?mt=8

12-14-2015, 07:42 PM
Pretty sweet game I got the privilege of checking out before launch. It's a real nice pick up and play game that takes a little thought but you don't need a lot of time for.

I was pretty impressed by the polish even early in the testing stage so I think you guys will be too.

12-17-2015, 08:54 AM
I'm sold. I love word games, and this looks very attractive.
12-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Wurd Torn Update

We have updated Wurd Torn on the App Store to version 1.1.

This update fixes a few bugs, including better handling of lost network situations.

Please post feedback which is always appreciated. We're planning to add some interactive modes over the next few weeks.
01-16-2016, 02:11 PM
Wurd Torn featured on Best New Word Games

Check out Wurd Torn featured on the App Store's Best New Word Games. Please give feedback and enjoy Wurd Torn!
03-01-2016, 08:42 PM
New Update - Contribute Your Own Puzzles!

Hooray! A big update!

Wurd Torn now supports Game Center! Be sure to check out our brand new community feature: you can now make your very own puzzles and play puzzles by other Wurd Torn players. Just enter the words and we do the scrambling! Share with your friends or discover a fellow player with terrific contributions.

Weve added 100 more of our own tricky scrambles and improved the interface for a friendlier and more responsive experience.
We also fixed the time zone bug with Puzzle of the Day - now everyone can play!

Update now for
d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l
v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y
s-c-r-a-m-b-l-i-n-g
03-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Just saw this update on the App Store pretty excited.

The players creating their own words seems like a real cool new feature can't wait to see how it goes.

I'm wondering how you control this do you double check their words against some kind of database of accepted words? You can't have people entering words that arnt correct and I'm guessing you can't allow cuss words either.

Anyways best of luck can't wait to try it out.
03-02-2016, 04:01 AM
struggled whether to update the ios system to fit the game. Saw it in the upcoming forums and was attracted.
but I spent a lot moves trying to figure out the pattern of the letter switchs when tapping. T^T

It's a game that calms me down. Even if some levels are not easy, but still can't help to play it everytime.

Great job!
03-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapharaArts View Post
Hooray! A big update!

Wurd Torn now supports Game Center! Be sure to check out our brand new community feature: you can now make your very own puzzles and play puzzles by other Wurd Torn players. Just enter the words and we do the scrambling! Share with your friends or discover a fellow player with terrific contributions.

Weve added 100 more of our own tricky scrambles and improved the interface for a friendlier and more responsive experience.
We also fixed the time zone bug with Puzzle of the Day - now everyone can play!

Update now for
d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l
v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y
s-c-r-a-m-b-l-i-n-g
And now you cant play user made levels if you have game center bug
03-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Currently community mode only allows words in the dictionary and we block a list of profane words. We also created some tools so we can monitor and block inappropriate puzzles or players. We are not sure how this will play out and interested to see what people come up with.