★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swords & Some Magic is a fantasy action game, that combines elements from both traditional platformers and contemporary runners.

The player is trying to reach the top floor of the Dark Tower, so the game is split into floors with levels which serve as milestones of the journey.

Swords & Some Magic features a diverse gameplay, a unique way of "line switching" when the camera changes positions and engages player into QTE sequences, giant bosses and stunning Unreal Engine-powered graphics.

- A unique hybrid of platformer and contemporary runner game
- QTE amazing quick time events
- 36 levels in 6 different locations
- Giant bosses!
- Incredible setting and environment
- Diverse gameplay
12-14-2015, 02:54 PM

really cool boss fight! and thats only from the first level. im looking forward to face the later boss. the game is free with iap to upgrade, buy items etc, just like any other endless runner on the market. but this one is differ from other runner where each location were divided by 6 levels each and you have to complete the whole levels to battle final boss. quick time event (QTE) is my favourite feature in this game, though sometimes the touch gesture is not quite responding and result in dying. overall its a fun free games and i can easily recommend this for download.

cons:
- unresponsive(sometimes) touch gesture when on QTE
- the speed feels just a little bit slow
- needs a little bit more adjustment on the attack animation while jumping

pros:
- great levels design
- cool bosses
- the gameplay are fairly adjusted.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 12-14-2015 at 02:59 PM.
12-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Definitely gonna give this a shot.
12-17-2015, 06:12 AM
Forgot about this one yesterday. Downloading now
12-17-2015, 06:33 AM

Considering how old this Game is they could have at least fixed some of the obvious Bugs and added some more Animation. Swords & Some Magic could have been some decent Fantasy/Hack'n'Slay Runner Game but after more then an hour with the Game I did removed it again from my Device since it sadly didn`t offer anything new I hadn`t seen already somewhere else too.

Don`t get me wrong, i don`t feel like i have wasted my time after playing the Game but more as that the Developer started to work on the Game a long time ago and then for what reason ever just stopped where they were and didn`t add anything to the Game that would made it's Gameplay feel a bit smoother and rounder and instead just accepted that the run out of money/time/... and tried from then on everything work what they had put up so far.
08-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Sexy panties! 😘

Greetz Chris