★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Interactive Fan
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fan Caps is a 3D air hockey like game.

Choose between loads of caps, fields and balls, move your cap and hit the ball in the right direction to fool your opponent and score a goal. Use your abilities to score as many goals as possible playing against the computer or wirelessly against a friend, and enjoy your spare time with this mobile 3D game. Fan Caps features touch controls and accelerometers-based camera.


Videos at: www.youtube.com/interactivefan

Also from Interactive Fan:
- Bopple

InteractiveFan's comments:


DO NOT LEAVE BEFORE CHECKING THE VIDEO BELOW!

Fan Caps is now just $0.99 (it was $5.99 and we want more people to enjoy it )



Youtube:

Youtube link | Pop Up


I have added 10 more Promo Codes at Promo Dispenser (plus Bopple promo codes too) until they last. Please comment if you get one
UPDATED: No more promo codes... but the games is just one buck.

However, please support us, it is just $0.99 and I believe you will enjoy it quite a lot. (Check the reviews on iTunes, Promo Dispenser etc..., add your own )

Multiplayer over Bluetooth is coming (currently there is multiplayer over Wi-Fi available)
10-01-2009, 09:32 AM
#2
Is there a chance you can drop a few promo codes here, I messed up account info on promo dispenser and not even letting me log in or create a new account.

10-01-2009, 09:35 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1techguy View Post
Is there a chance you can drop a few promo codes here, I messed up account info on promo dispenser and not even letting me log in or create a new account.
Help me please on getting ideas on how to promote my games and I'll give you one I'm currently giving away promo codes but it seems that doesn't work at all and I'm about to give promo codes to those who make reviews on Youtube, any other ideas? ^_^
10-01-2009, 09:38 AM
#4
Personally I would just hand out codes with pm's but the receiver would have to post a review in this thread or the user reviews one or on iTunes.

And big bold words at the top of this page will most likely get more people to look around. And that's what you want you want to keep this thread getting posts so it will show up the 1st page to get the maximum exposure.

Last edited by that1techguy; 10-01-2009 at 09:49 AM.
10-01-2009, 09:45 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Anyone tried this game ? I love a good 2 player game but need BT as I don't always have wifi. I think I will pick it up later today.

Also, is it any different or better that the air hockey games that are out there ?
10-01-2009, 09:51 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Anyone tried this game ? I love a good 2 player game but need BT as I don't always have wifi. I think I will pick it up later today.

Also, is it any different or better that the air hockey games that are out there ?
Well just from the pictures it's alot more colorful and have a few different tables and it's tilted view so u can see better or least that what it looks like to me. + it's gonna get updates they don't really do that with air hockey apps
10-01-2009, 09:56 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1techguy View Post
Personally I would just hand out codes with pm's but the receiver would have to post a review in this thread or the user reviews one or on iTunes.

And big bold words at the top of this page will most likely get more people to look around. And that's what you want you want to keep this thread getting posts so it will show up the 1st page to get the maximum exposure.
Would you reviewit on user reviews for me? I'll send you a pm with a code if you say u will

cranker
The controls are a bit different (check the video ) In other AH like games you hold your finger over the disc/cap. Here you don't. You can play in "real time" quickly throwing the cap against the ball with your finger or take your time (if the ball is in your part of the field) and do like in pool/snooker and choose the angle and power .
10-01-2009, 09:58 AM
#8
I would love to just to tell you know tho I will point out the bad things in it but I will anounce the good things

There you go nice big bold words at top

Last edited by that1techguy; 10-01-2009 at 10:01 AM.
10-01-2009, 10:21 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,965
Managed to snag a code for Fan Caps this time, thanks!

Impressions/review forthcoming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-01-2009, 12:29 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 36
Thank you looking forward ^__^.