★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build your ramen rep by fashioning the ultimate bowl from a vast assortment of noodles, soup, and toppings.

From roast pork to miso, mackerel, and more--the only limit is your imagination, meaning you'll need to use your noodle to nail the right recipes and bring hungry customers in by the crowd!

Enter contests and see how you size up against rivals, thus cementing your standing as superlative sensei of the savory!

Succeed--and one day you might even have your own ramen theme park!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out the wildly popular Game Dev Story for your mobile device or PC as well as our collection of FREE games!

touchy85's comments:

The Ramen Sensei

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Genres: Games Role Playing Entertainment Simulation
$4.99 USD

Quote:
Build your ramen rep by fashioning the ultimate bowl from a vast assortment of noodles, soup, and toppings.

From roast pork to miso, mackerel, and more--the only limit is your imagination, meaning you'll need to use your noodle to nail the right recipes and bring hungry customers in by the crowd!

Enter contests and see how you size up against rivals, thus cementing your standing as superlative sensei of the savory!

Succeed--and one day you might even have your own ramen theme park!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out the wildly popular Game Dev Story for your mobile device or PC as well as our collection of FREE games!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 38.2MB

12-16-2015, 11:33 AM
Wow silent release?
Any imps for this? I usually just hit the buy button for all kairosoft games but two stars rating? Any issue?

12-16-2015, 12:48 PM
Sadly the saving is 100% broken. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Tennis Story showed up on the Jap store, so we might get that one soon.
12-16-2015, 04:54 PM
The new update solves the save bug. Looks good so far.
12-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapstar View Post
The new update solves the save bug. Looks good so far.
Alright! Thanks! Instabuy
12-17-2015, 11:48 AM
How does this compare to other Kairosoft games? Any new twist?
12-18-2015, 03:09 AM
Bought, just love Ramen
12-18-2015, 03:05 PM
This is a very fun kairosoft game. Just opened a 2nd ramen shop. Has a lot of that charm that you can only find in their games. $5 well spent.
12-25-2015, 03:08 AM
Out of my way

Another Kairosoft game ? What's this? Why it's a very nice Christmas gift for me, thank you very much!!! I think that makes number 26 for me - I love those little sims, and this looks like it will be fun.

Go ahead, Kairosoft. Take my money...

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !