★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Prune (by Joel McDonald) 3.99 > 2.99

12-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Prune (by Joel McDonald) 3.99 > 2.99

Sale! 🎄

12-16-2015, 02:11 PM
I was waiting for a sale on this game, but this sale is not it. I don't feel that cutting $4 down to $3 is going to entice many people who were on the fence.
12-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modus_ataraxia View Post
I was waiting for a sale on this game, but this sale is not it. I don't feel that cutting $4 down to $3 is going to entice many people who were on the fence.
Agreed
I'll probably buy it when it drops to $1.
Others can wait till it becomes apples free game of the week, possibly in a few months from now- like monument valley .
12-16-2015, 04:08 PM
One of my goty - I loved this, wonderful relaxing little game and well worth the full price.

I freely admit to buying plenty of games when they go cheap or even waiting till they're free if I'm not sure whether I'll like them but this is a seriously good game and well worth the full asking price.

If your on the fence I'd go for it.
12-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
One of my goty - I loved this, wonderful relaxing little game and well worth the full price.

I freely admit to buying plenty of games when they go cheap or even waiting till they're free if I'm not sure whether I'll like them but this is a seriously good game and well worth the full asking price.

If your on the fence I'd go for it.
Fine. But it's premise is not one that grabs me and says you gotta play me, I'm afraid.
Still, will happily wait for a better price drop and buy it then.
For someone else this might be the exact game they've been waiting for all their life.