★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Violent factions struggle to wrest control from one another as the land descends into chaos. The Beggar's Sect, in an effort to restore justice to the ravaged populace of Jianghu, has emerged from the shadows to become the largest and most fearsome martial arts school in the realm. The history of Jianghu has always been written in the blood of the conquered, and the next chapter promises to settle the scores of many ancient grudges. Witness it all in the Age of Wushu: Dynasty Overlord Takedown Update, and become a martial arts master for the ages!

"An awful lot of things just right!" Pocket Gamer
"Best Mobile Game at E3 OnRPG
"Excellent visuals and aesthetic martial arts! Touch Arcade
"Sure to be a gorgeous, action-packed game for all to enjoy! App Advice

Enter a Stylized World set in Ancient China

Explore a visually stunning virtual world filled with peaceful peach blossom orchards, bustling city streets, and scorched battlefields! With full 3D animations and PC-level graphics, Age of Wushu Dynasty transports heroes to Ming Dynasty China, with stylized era outfits and authentic environments modeled on real locations!

Struggle for Power with 5 Schools

Choose from four Martial Arts Schools to join on the path to discover the power within! Each school offers unique opportunities in an deep character customization system master the Taichi Sword as a noble Wudang hero, or rain ninja death from the shadows as the cunning Tangmen. Join a school, master the arts, and compete with opposing schools to discover your destiny!

Heart-pounding Revolutionary Combat

Become a true master of martial arts with Age of Wushu Dynastys revolutionary combat system. Go beyond simple hack n slash mechanics with tactical real-time combat. Block incoming attacks, time your parry, and execute feints to break through defenses and defeat your opponent. Master unique skill sets to fight with blades, staffs, daggers, and bare hands! Ignite your Kungfu fire with powerful Rage attacks and destroy your adversaries!

Challenge Rivals in PvP

Who will be the ultimate champion of Jianghu? Enter a cut-throat world of ninja assassins and Kungfu heroes, as players battle it out in organized and open world PvP. Fight your way to the top in 1 on 1 Arena battles. Sneak behind enemy lines with Spycraft, and join together in Guilds to battle for supremacy in PvP Guild Raids!

==Connect==
Visit our official site to learn more about Age of Wushu Dynasty: http://aowd.snail.com/en/
Join the Age of Wushu Dynasty community and learn more on Facebook and our official Forum:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ageofwushudynasty
Community Forum: http://aowdbbs.snail.com/en/

Boardumb's comments:

Age of Wushu Dynasty

Snail Games USA Inc.
Genres: Games Role-Playing Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Discover the ancient mysticism and thrilling action of traditional martial arts with Age of Wushu Dynasty! The follow-up to PC MMO sensation Age of Wushu, Age of Wushu Dynasty allows players to enter the cut-throat martial arts world of Jianghu and become a true Kungfu master for mobile! Master the arts and unleash your inner potential in the next hit mobile MMO action role playing adventure!

Best Mobile Game at E3 OnRPG
Excellent visuals and aesthetic martial arts! Touch Arcade
Sure to be a gorgeous, action-packed game for all to enjoy! App Advice

Enter a Stylized World set in Ancient China

Explore a visually stunning virtual world filled with peaceful peach blossom orchards, bustling city streets, and scorched battlefields! With full 3D animations and PC-level graphics, Age of Wushu Dynasty transports players to Ming Dynasty China, with stylized era outfits and authentic environments modeled on real locations!

Struggle for Power with 4 Schools

Choose from four Martial Arts Schools to join on the path to discover the power within! Each school offers unique opportunities in an deep character customization system master the Taichi Sword as the noble Wudang, or rain death from the shadows as the cunning Tangmen. Join a school, master the arts, and compete with opposing schools for glory and power!

Heart-pounding Revolutionary Combat

Become a true master of martial arts with Age of Wushu Dynastys revolutionary combat system. Go beyond simple hack n slash mechanics with tactical real-time combat. Block incoming attacks, time your parry, and execute feints to break through defenses and defeat your opponent. Master unique skill sets to fight with blades, staffs, daggers, and bare hands!

Challenge Rivals in PvP

Who will be the ultimate champion of Jianghu? Enter a cut-throat world of assassins and heroes, as players battle it out in organized and open world PvP. Fight your way to the top in 1 on 1 Arena battles. Sneak behind enemy lines with Spycraft. Join together in Guilds and battle for supremacy in Guild Raids!

==Connect==
Visit our official site to learn more about Age of Wushu Dynasty: http://aowd.snail.com/en/
Join the Age of Wushu Dynasty community and learn more on Facebook and our official Forum:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ageofwushudynasty
Community Forum: http://aowdbbs.snail.com/en/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 74.2MB

12-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

12-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
12-16-2015, 04:29 PM

It`s not bad but so far there are still a lot of Bugs & Glitches that need to get fixed before I would even consider playing it longer then I have so far.
12-17-2015, 10:15 AM
thanks

hi i just wounder how i can download it?
is the soft launch only for IOS? or also Android?
01-06-2016, 01:53 PM
This appears to be live in US
01-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Yeah, dislike.

With Taichi panda out there now and all sorts of awesome RPGs , this feels rushed.

Bad framerste and poorly optimized on the 6, 6s and new iPad.

Will play more later but the first few hours have me tempted to delete.
01-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I only see the Canadian server and no NA server.
01-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Yeah, dislike.

With Taichi panda out there now and all sorts of awesome RPGs , this feels rushed.

Bad framerste and poorly optimized on the 6, 6s and new iPad.

Will play more later but the first few hours have me tempted to delete.
This lazy review doesn't do justice to this game at all.

I have played the original Age of Wushu on PC and this game is very successful platform change. I have been playing it on my iPhone 6 plus for the past hours and I have yet to see any frame rate problems. Granted, it might be demanding for older devices, but runs fluid on my phone.

You've got to be blind to not see advantages of this game over Tai Chi Panda. To start things off, this game has the original games complex skill cultivation system. It has the familiar timer system with top up mechanics. They kept most of the soundtracks from the original game and the different school combo animations are just insane.
This game lets you do full auto battle but also lets you fight with its unique defense, brake defense, attack system, very similar to the original game. The graphics and animations are very well done.
Im not saying it doesn't have flaws, but it definitely doesn't feel rushed.
01-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Finally it's out. I've play the PC version. I'll try it with my old device the 5C...edit soon