★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Biker Mice from Mars are back in this hilarious, action-packed, bike-ridin', goon-blastin' adventure game.

The official game of the cult classic TV cartoon featuring all the original characters.

Play as Throttle, Modo or Vinnie as you ride through the streets of Chicago battling Greasepit and his goons and foiling Limburger's latest plans.

Each story unfolds as you play through the action packed levels.

Episode 1 - Taken 12
The bros discover Charlie has been taken and use their particular skills to rescue her from her lubricious captor.

Episode 2 - The Presidential Race
The big cheese wants to be top dog and has a perfect plan to rig the election. Three Chicago citizens cast their 'no' votes.

Episode 3 - The Arms Race
Limburger convinces the US government to start a war with Chicago and award him all the re-construction contracts.

** Unlock special edition Biker Mice from Mars stickers, 90s nostalgia, fun trivia and mini-games as you progress.**

** Play the endless runner mode where you can compete for high scores or to earn currency to spend in the story mode.**

** Each episode has its own unique endless runner mode to discover. **

** Connect with Facebook to see how your friends are doing and then beat their high scores!! **

A game built with love by real fans, not a giant corporation.

Ride free citizens!
12-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Oh niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Cool Franchise! But no more lane switching games, pleeeaaaassseee!
12-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Ohhhhh maaaaan.

Telegram Channel where I post about new releases, hidden gems, and betas you can participate in.
XboxLive: MaxRolled | VG(EU): Ann0ying | GC: MaxRolled | Apps Beta Tested: 28
12-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Wow! This looks cool. I've never heard of this show. It the first time I've had to say, "I think this is AFTER my time." Lol. It's a sad sad day for me.
12-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Why did they not make this like the snes race game. It would have been the best game ever.
12-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Why did they not make this like the snes race game. It would have been the best game ever.
Probably because Konami made that one.
12-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Cool Franchise! But no more lane switching games, pleeeaaaassseee!
Agreed!
12-16-2015, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
pretty much what i was going to post.

This is not even close to the snes version, sigh...
12-17-2015, 12:21 AM
Send a message via ICQ to putermcgee
I'm so happy that not only do other people know this series, but that there was an awesome 16-bit racing game.

Probably won't keep this too long since the genre has grown old for me, but I couldn't pass up some new Biker Mice From Mars action.