★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Outs is a new kind of poker puzzle game that's easy to play & extremely challenging!

Without knowing the final card, fill up the board to make the best possible poker hands across & down at the same time. See how well you've done when the final cards are revealed!

Compete to be best! Check your ranking on the new leaderboards!

Peek the game behind the leaderboard score with 3D Touch (iPhone 6s/6sPlus) or a long press (iPad, iPod Touch, or other iPhone devices)

Supports bragging! Easily share hi-scores with friends.

Like the game? Leave us a snazzy review! :D

Feeling social? Hit us up!

instagram.com/OutsApp
facebook.com/OutsApp
twitter.com/OutsApp
weibo.com/OutsApp

RumbleMonkey's comments:

What's New in Version 1.2.7
◦ Support for iPad Pro 9.7" & iPhone SE
◦ "Spaghetti" western theme!

Peek the game behind the leaderboard score with 3D-Touch (iPhone 6s) or long press (iPhones & iPads)!
◦ More bugfixes!

What's New in Version 1.2
◦ Leaderboards! Compete to be the best

◦ Themes! Try your "Luck 福" (more themes to come)

◦ 3D Touch! Peek the game behind the leaderboard score (iPhone6/6Plus only)
◦ Bugfixes! Because yay bug fixes

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...

A new take on Poker Squares ★★★★★
by Lord Gek
While there are already a million apps out there doing Poker Squares, I really like the clever twist in this one. As opposed to the typical 5x5 grid, in this game you only have a 4x4 grid to work with as the final card in each row and column is dealt out after you're done. Did you pull off that Flush or Straight? You won't know until the end.

I also love the style and polish in this game. Like how the Donkey doesn't simply call out Three of a Kind or Straight during the finale evaluation but, if it has one, gives your specific hand its official title (like if you had two pair, Aces and Eights, the Donkey would call out, "Dead Man's Hand").

Lastly the support has been great. I contacted the dev with a minor nit about how the game handled the score tracking and they both immediately addressed it as well as kept me posted when that update went out.

Great and addicting ★★★★★
by Mezmerial
Really fun app, I open it up to waste a few minutes and next thing I know an hour has gone by.

Fun and challenging game ★★★★★
by Ljump12
This is a fun and challenging game.. It has the right mix between skill/luck/smarts. Animations and music are on point as well.

Nicee ★★★★★
by da f?
Great concept and easy time waster. Highly recommend if you play poker and enjoy hitting outs :P

Very addicting! ★★★★★
by Apki16274
Perfect blend of luck and skill, just like poker.

Good fun ★★★★★
by 956455
Easy to play, good times

Great! ★★★★★
by Chopviv
Super fun to play and a really nice design! Love it!

Fun app! ★★★★★
by redsoxnets5
Good time waster lots of fun

Neat! 😀 ★★★★★
by Phil Plays
Neat! 😀
12-16-2015, 07:25 PM
A new card game? let me try

12-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Thanks! Hope you like it! It's my first attempt at a game!
12-17-2015, 12:01 AM
I just downloaded it and I'm addicted already. So fun! Did you do all the artwork yourself??
12-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks!! and yeah, I did. It took me forrrr-eeevvv-aarrr... but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out
12-17-2015, 01:53 PM
Sweet! It looks really good! You did a kick ass job

Last edited by Lfinn; 12-17-2015 at 01:58 PM.
12-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Very nice idea. Would be good to introduce a little more skill to the game though - perhaps the player could have X "swaps" after the cards are dealt to create additional hands? Also the dealing of the cards is really slow - could this be sped up by a setting or something?

And please let us pay something in order to switch off ads... I will generally delete anything with ads in that I can't get rid of!

Jamie
12-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfinn View Post
Sweet! It looks really good! You did a kick ass job
Thanks! I worked really hard on it, so that's great to hear!
12-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Very nice idea. Would be good to introduce a little more skill to the game though - perhaps the player could have X "swaps" after the cards are dealt to create additional hands? Also the dealing of the cards is really slow - could this be sped up by a setting or something?

And please let us pay something in order to switch off ads... I will generally delete anything with ads in that I can't get rid of!

Jamie
Thanks! I appreciate that!! I'm working on a small update now that includes a setting to turn off the card animations entirely. I'm also adding the ability to tap while a hand is being scored and just skip to the next one. I've thought about the card swap thing. Not sure if I'll put it in the first update or the one after as an option, but I'm planning on it.

It's my first game so I'm not sure how to do a persistent IAP for that, but Im going to look into it. I'm sure there's a way. Just need to find it on StackOverflow

Last edited by RumbleMonkey; 12-17-2015 at 05:02 PM.
12-17-2015, 06:40 PM
Really simple and fun

Sucks I can't fully enjoy it because of how shit I am at poker 😅