★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fan Zhang
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.7 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: 10 Solo

A game for every lonely person in the world.

Swinging man is hanging out the world all by himself, with only one rope holding him up.
Attach him with the one only rope, just like holding up a tiny little hope, never let go.
Swing all the way up, finding a path to the end, where maybe misery and sadness ends. With a bonus probably?

Unlock the following unknown new worlds and get into new challenges. Obstacles, darkness, loss of gravity, transportals...
Find out what's out there by yourself.

This is not an easy game to play, just as life itself. Wandering the whole lifetime
not knowing where to go? Got confused, sad and lonely? It's time to be by yourself.

But do really take a second thought before trying on this game. No one wants to play solo all the time, is there?

---Beautiful 2D physics.
---9 different worlds to unlock and explore.
---Darkness, transportals, loss of gravity...
---For maximum awesome headphones recommended
---Game Center achievements
---No in-app billing

T..T.

goldlogsh's comments:
Name:  icon128.png
Views: 421
Size:  5.6 KB

10 Solo

Click image for larger version

Name:	post.png
Views:	8
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	97298

Updated new version:

#gamecenter leaderboard online.
#a brand new level added
a new interesting challenge for the 3rd level which has been driving fans crazy. see how many coins you can collect. 139 was the top #1 of the former version. Challenge your friends now!
#price change. 0.99$ charged

----------

Hey Guys! 10 Solo is finally released on AppStore.

Its basically a swinging game with different levels. Obstacles, darkness, loss of gravity, transportals They look simply designed but actually not easy to master.
Other than that, whats unique about it is the wisdom in the game. When the music, graphics and gameplay work together, and when you tried very hard to work each level out. You might find something for yourself.

hmmm, We dont mean to make it a mystery at all, just want to keep it for everyone when they actually experience.

For IOS:

Hope you guys enjoy!

This game was developed by a girl. The programs, art design, all by herself. According to what she says, its A Game For Loners.
12-17-2015, 03:49 AM
This is a fun swinging game
There isn't much of a challenge in earlier levels but I hope it'll get better in the next ones
Soundtrack is good and menus are easy to go through
Gameplay is nice and going up instead of going sideways and being able to use the swing on both sides makes it interesting.
Translations are a little weird but there aren't much words in the game
All in all being an ad supported free game it definitely deserves a download and maybe someone can leave better impressions than I did.

12-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockEB View Post
This is a fun swinging game
There isn't much of a challenge in earlier levels but I hope it'll get better in the next ones
Soundtrack is good and menus are easy to go through
Gameplay is nice and going up instead of going sideways and being able to use the swing on both sides makes it interesting.
Translations are a little weird but there aren't much words in the game
All in all being an ad supported free game it definitely deserves a download and maybe someone can leave better impressions than I did.

"There isn't much of a challenge in earlier levels but I hope it'll get better in the next ones"

To tell you the truth, I spent 2 days on the 2nd level. not kidding T..T

Anyway, Thanks for the review!! And enjoy rest of the levels
12-17-2015, 11:31 AM
We've got dozens of downloads and a few feedbacks.
What is weird is that most people think it's not easy to play, got stucked on the 2nd level mostly. A few are not very sure how to control. But there are someone who got through all the 9 levels in less than 2 hrs. (only two as far as we know)

Is there anyone here who has gone through at least 3 levels?

NEED YOUR OPINION!

Last edited by goldlogsh; 12-17-2015 at 11:37 AM.
12-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Very interesting game, the character moves very elegant.

I got level 2 100%, but you need also 100 coins to collect and that is the tricky part, I got 91, but I wil try more tommorow.

There are 9 Achievements each worth 100 points, that is very nice to include thanks.
12-17-2015, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Very interesting game, the character moves very elegant.

I got level 2 100%, but you need also 100 coins to collect and that is the tricky part, I got 91, but I wil try more tommorow.

There are 9 Achievements each worth 100 points, that is very nice to include thanks.
a friend of mine spent an entire lunch time with her friends on level 2 . XD

Last edited by goldlogsh; 12-17-2015 at 08:34 PM.
12-19-2015, 08:55 AM
Really like the game. I think the phrase at the start saying it is a game for loner should be written as a game for loners as it makes more grammatical sense, to me at least. Really enjoy the game, a job well done! I will suggest my friends to play as well.
12-20-2015, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfplay View Post
Really like the game. I think the phrase at the start saying it is a game for loner should be written as a game for loners as it makes more grammatical sense, to me at least. Really enjoy the game, a job well done! I will suggest my friends to play as well.
Oooops~ thanks for the hint!

All bugs will be fixed in a new version, which will be released before New Year.
01-07-2016, 03:23 AM

Last edited by goldlogsh; 01-07-2016 at 03:27 AM.
01-24-2016, 10:22 PM
new version updated!!
  • A brand new level added for rookie players XD
  • challenge the 3rd level. 120+ could be called masters. See how many coins you can get!!