★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Gods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic point and click thriller centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people youre are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios.

Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.

An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.

Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.

Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?

Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.

Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.

*Each chapter of Gods Will Be Watching is available via in-app purchases for $.99 USD.
12-17-2015, 03:30 AM
Ugh, another iPad only game. Devs, please make Universal.

12-17-2015, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
Ugh, another iPad only game. Devs, please make Universal.
Oh dear.... there are only 3 games that I would pay for this week and all are iPad only... What's wrong with you devs?
12-17-2015, 10:04 AM
'Gods will be watching' for a $1??? This must be a Christmas early adopter sale...
12-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Whhaaaaaaaaattt.... ...is going on here!?

I wanted this so bad! buy, buy, buy...
12-17-2015, 10:26 AM
are you f**kin kidding me metalman? im about to relax and enjoying my GTALCS and now you posted this game?
lol, just jk, never heard bout this game before , is it great, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
'Gods will be watching' for a $1??? This must be a Christmas early adopter sale...
Quote:
*Each chapter of Gods Will Be Watching is available via in-app purchases for $.99 USD.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-17-2015, 10:38 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... It's not working for me!
Tried it a bazillion times, but all I can see is the title screen for a second and then it blacks out & goes back to the home screen.
I'm on iOS 8 with iPad mini 2.
12-17-2015, 01:32 PM
This game will not load on my iPad iOS 9. Not sure why ... Just crashes as soon as I touch the icon
12-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Won't load on my ipad4 with 9.2
12-17-2015, 01:58 PM
The game will not load on my 16gig IPad Mini with retina with the newest os.
Hopefully this will be fixed before the Christmas App Store shut down on the 22 nd.

Thanks