★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JT Group
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: In this super addictive game, you have to swing the Spider Jelly like characters and fly forward as far as you can. Avoid the obstacles and collect the stars along your way to unlock fantastic new heroes and patterns.

Use your ropes!!!

* 100% Free
* Simple One tap control
* Challenge yourself and reach as far as you can!
* One Tap gameplay mechanics with lot of impossible challenge!
* Beautiful minimal art style
* Adorable monsters

UniqumGames's comments:

12-17-2015, 10:56 AM
Very great game that i like! \m/

Well, i do not like to write a lot in the forums, because i lazy, i think but with this game i want to be the first one who made comments and so especially my comment will be in bright colors)))))) So, i found this game occasionally when i was looking for some easy game with simple gameplay))) I play a lot in such games))))) So i found this game and downloaded it (actually with bunch of other games haha) I played all the games i downloaded but fall in love in this game)))) I love this jelly moustaches guy XD unfortunately developers didn't give him any name anyway this character is awesome! So i already spent some time in the game and want to play more I like that the game is free and i can try the game without any charges and decide do i like it or not))))) So i adept of free to play games))) I have opened couple of characters and they are very interesting and i am going to continue play, i wanna open all the characters in this game because i think they must be awesome and not worse than i opened already For the developers, i like the game but i found the bug please let me know and i will tell you what i found Cheers
12-18-2015, 06:29 AM

A simple, fun game . I has long been looking for a game to relax .. Moderately difficult ( in the style of Ketchapp), and fun ... Cool !!!

Last edited by Gaier; 12-18-2015 at 07:17 AM.
12-18-2015, 06:59 AM
skydemon, thanks. I wrote in PM.
12-21-2015, 06:00 AM
12-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Awesome! I am gonna win in this contest