★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bean Spitter is an arena where the animal kingdoms greatest athletes compete in the universes ultimate skill: firing beans from your mouth to shatter as many targets as you can. Join the Spitters, and pursue the most elite levels of Bean Spitting achievement.

Great for all ages, Bean Spitters unique and original gameplay has the simplicity that makes any classic game great.

To play, tap anywhere on the screen when the mouth lines up with the target.

One-handed gameplay
No in-app purchases
Touch-anywhere shooting
Unlockable levels and characters
Challenging achievements
Smooth, fun graphics
Catchy musical tune

BeanSpitter's comments:
We would love any feedback on Bean Spitter! Shooting beans out of your mouth is harder than it looks.

Bean Spitter is an addictively challenging, carnival-inspired target shooting game with one-touch mechanics that are both simple and novel.

You can download it here:

Contact us at beanspitter.com!

Thank you!

12-17-2015, 04:37 PM
This is definitely pretty challenging. Unique gameplay too. Nice job!

12-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Sweet game, really fun. Are you an independent developer? I'm looking to make my first game and this is an excellent example.

BTW this game is killing me!
12-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Yes, we are two brothers who developed this game independently! Thank you very much for the kind words. Practice makes perfect!
12-17-2015, 05:07 PM
What software did you use to make the graphics for Bean Spitter?
12-17-2015, 05:08 PM
All graphics were made in Adobe Illustrator. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
12-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Finally got to 15 points lol
12-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Awesome! We would love as much feedback as possible, please keep posting your thoughts and scores!
12-18-2015, 02:37 PM
I got to 30! I'm hooked haha
12-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Thank you for letting me know! I also downloaded the game and it is a lot of fun. Simple, but in a really good way. Did you first come up with the game concept and then do all of the character design? Did the game idea just come to you or did you first think about the type of game that you wanted to make. Thanks again... working on my first game.