★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE 38% OFF (USD 7.99 -> USD 4.99)!!!

Ultimate old-school adventure lands with the return of the Guardian Beasts!

Darkness that lurks in history
In Illumica, an invasion of the enemy lands of Laft is being planned. As a sign of this, Kline goes into Laft undercover. Kline is an apprentice High Beast Knight (a Rivell), but he is definitely not at the top of the class.
In Laft, Kline sets eyes on a shocking scene.
Blood-soaked battles between enemy tribes, darkness energy widely misused, huge monsters called Vasists...
And a young girl whose life is in danger in the midst of the fighting.
On an impulse, he abandons his mission, and runs to rescue the girl.
This is an age when the Earth-Surface and the Earth-Depths are soaked with blood and stained with hatred. The characters fight against their destinies, and in the course of time, they will face a desperate battle against the split of history and the evil that lurks there.

Features
- 40+ hours of gameplay
- Beautiful SNES-like 8bit dot artworks and animated turn-based battles
- Innovative Command Palette battle system designed for touch screen interfaces
- Contract Guardian Beasts and High Beasts to take advantages in battles
- Partona (bonds) system between allies, Guardian Beasts and High Beasts
- Engage in numbers of subquests
- Obtain new skills with the Magic Meteorites
- Collect materials and craft ultimate weapons

*While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.

*The actual price might differ depending on the region.

Get the latest information!
[Newsletter]
http://kemcogame.com/c8QM
[Facebook page]
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global
12-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Those character sprites are from RO lol. But looks good though.

Last edited by bestkevin; 12-17-2015 at 04:49 PM.

12-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Finally, another Kemco game. Looks pretty decent, I might be picking it up.

"Excellent!"
12-17-2015, 05:10 PM
wft 40+ hours of gameplay?.......
12-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Bought this yesterday, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. Has some good gameplay, interesting story so far, and I like the characters a lot up to the point I'm at. My expectations weren't high, but I'm pleasantly surprised. (Also, I kinda doubt that it has over 40 hours of gameplay...)

"Excellent!"
12-19-2015, 07:52 PM
Well thanks for the impressions! I checked Google Play reviews (they get Kemco releases months before iOS) and they are pretty mixed. So I'm still on the fence but I'm glad Kemco is still making classic RPGs.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar // Gamecenter ID: raidriar
12-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Well thanks for the impressions! I checked Google Play reviews (they get Kemco releases months before iOS) and they are pretty mixed. So I'm still on the fence but I'm glad Kemco is still making classic RPGs.
No problem! Now would actually be a good time to buy the game, since (as I'm writing this) it's on sale from 7.99 to 4.99. (Also, those Android players getting Kemco games early )

"Excellent!"
12-23-2015, 10:54 AM
I'm maybe ten hours in, and this one's really good!

The battle system is fresh and interesting, the story is pretty solid with an interesting world and characters. The crafting system allows for a number of ways to get materials and I'm actually digging it, and I'm usually not a fan of crafting.

This is easily in my top three kemcos ever, I highly recommend if you like RPGs.

Last edited by Solarclipse; 12-23-2015 at 11:14 AM.
12-27-2015, 03:35 PM
I hope Shaun reviews this one. It deserves a little attention. I guess it's getting lost in all the holiday flurry.
12-27-2015, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarclipse View Post
I'm maybe ten hours in, and this one's really good!

The battle system is fresh and interesting, the story is pretty solid with an interesting world and characters. The crafting system allows for a number of ways to get materials and I'm actually digging it, and I'm usually not a fan of crafting.

This is easily in my top three kemcos ever, I highly recommend if you like RPGs.
Hmmmm that sounds pretty good.