★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Prairie Chute FREE for a limited time!

10-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Prairie Chute FREE for a limited time!

Hello all! To celebrate reaching nearly 60,000 online game plays and the pending release of version 1.5 (see new features below)... we are offering Prairie Chute for FREE for a limited time! Get it now before the update comes out and join in the "Dog Dropping Fun"

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324616043&mt=8

Screenshots from the upcoming 1.5:

Here is a sampling of some of the Awards locked in the game:

→ Awards: Over 20 achievements from the hilarious to the tedious, these new challenges will have something for every type of player to shoot for while dropping dogs! Earn Agon PocketScores for each Award!

→ Extra Lives: Collect stars to earn extra lives so you can keep that streak alive. You can earn up to 2 extra lives per game (3 stars for each).

→ Star Leaderboard: Don't stop collecting those stars after you earn your extra lives! A new leaderboard tracks all stars you have collected for each difficulty level.

→ Special diving suit for pro players who unlock the "King Ripcord" Award. This also unlocks a couple of new landing sounds for the dog while wearing the suit!

→ New dog voices for landing, extra lives and more!

→ Tilt Control Enhancements: Medium and Fast tilt settings now increase the speed of the dog reaction as well as velocity.

→ Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.

Get it now and be ready for the 1.5 release:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324616043&mt=8

Thanks,
Matt
10-01-2009, 03:49 PM
1.5 update is now out!!!
What's new
→ Awards: Over 20 achievements from the hilarious to the tedious, these new challenges will have something for every type of player to shoot for while dropping dogs! Earn Agon PocketScores for each Award!

→ Extra Lives: Collect stars to earn extra lives so you can keep that streak alive. You can earn up to 2 extra lives per game (3 stars for each).

→ Star Leaderboard: Don't stop collecting those stars after you earn your extra lives! A new leaderboard tracks all stars you have collected for each difficulty level.

→ Special diving suit for pro players who unlock the "King Ripcord" Award. This also unlocks a couple of new landing sounds for the dog while wearing the suit!

→ New dog voices for landing, extra lives and more!

→ Tilt Control Enhancements: Medium and Fast tilt settings now increase the speed of the dog reaction as well as velocity.

→ Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-01-2009, 03:56 PM
FREE!! Oh my. Update!! Oh my my.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
10-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Matt - I think you are nutso... but that is why you get paid (or not) the big bucks.

Excellent casual pick up and play game, with a total rippin' harmonica soundloop.

I can tell you that Matt is a perfectionist, and mechanics are spot on. Super enjoyable game - and now free....

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-01-2009, 05:05 PM
This is pretty fun actually Thanks Matt.

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
10-01-2009, 05:35 PM
this game just got a nice update. Gonna try it out tonight but i like the sounds of what's new
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
It was supposed to be free until the 1.5 update was under approval process. Now that the update is already out there's very little time left before Matt makes it paid again. So pick it up asap. It's a pretty good casual fun game.
10-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Haha... I leave my office for a couple of hours and see what happens . It's still free, so pick it up while you can.

Matt
10-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I can't believe this is free! I already have this game, and I like it. To anyone who doesn't already have it- get it!
10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Don't miss this opportunity! I will be trying out the new update if I can get all of my work done tonight which isn't likely haha.

My YouTube Review Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iLykeApps

Plus+: RachelF