★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become a hero in the fantastic world full of monsters and loot! Enjoy immersive HacknSlash action RPG gameplay. Long hours of engaging gameplay guaranteed in the fully procedurally generated world, different every time you play.
Build your character from zero to hero. Join the quest to rescue the princess kidnapped by a dragon! Sounds familiar? You will be surprised by why its not!

Main features:

***Large, procedurally generated world***
With almost 100 unique locations that change every game, 90 monster types, 5 bosses and loads of randomly generated mini-bosses. You certainly won't be bored!

***Diversity in gameplay***
Follow the exciting storyline, try yourself in the PVP arena or dive into the infinite dungeon for old-school dungeon crawler experience.

***Rich character customisation***
Choose between 6 playable races and 3 classes. Pick from 36 powerful skills and define your unique appearance in the character editor!

***Infinite loot possibilities***
Lots of item types of various quality and magical properties gives literally endless possibilities of treasures. And thats not all! There are also 35 mythical items with unique properties waiting for you to discover. Are you lucky enough to find them?

***Online features***
-Trade with other players in the online item shop.
-Send gift items to your friends.
-Try yourself in real-time duels on PvP arena.
-Leaderboards let you measure yourself both in single player and PvP.

***TouchArcade testimonials***

"This it the type of game you play and suddenly realise it is three in the morning.
-gimineye62, Senior Member

"I am really enjoying this game, it's scratching my Diablo itch. I'll definitely be playing this game for a long time to come. The graphics are a nice change compared to the norm for these type games. Really a fun ARPG.
-predator8u, Member

"This game is GREAT! I started to play just to check it out and 2 hours later I'm hooked.
-ojtitus, Senior Member

Manbat's comments:
Hi everyone. I wanted to sow you all my game:

Here is the gameplay trailer:

Feel free to ask questions, and post feedback about the game.

Cheers!
-Pawel
12-18-2015, 06:45 AM
This game released last week (I think). I've been playing off and on since then and so far I'm really liking it. It's a really cool lil hack & slash RPG that's actually fairly deep. It honestly took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded it. I'm not sure of how long the game is. I've only put about an hour or so into it, but it's definitely a neat lil game that's worth checking out.

12-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Manbat
Thanks NEON!

About the game length - the story mode can be finished in around 10 hours of constant play, but depending on your style of play it may vary a lot.

After finishing story mode (or during), you can enjoy Infinite Dungeon and PVP arena, which can be play as long as you like.

Cheers!
-Pawel
12-18-2015, 12:07 PM
I have been playing this game for the last couple of days. I think it is everything I was looking for in an RPG on the IPad.
You can grind to level up if you wish. All drops can be worn by your character as it is a classless system. You can learn spells and
equip items and armour that effect heath and mana regeneration and other stats. The battles are fun and the sound effects help
to make the game really immersive. You can even decide on the sex, head, eyes , hair and skin colour of your starting character. And you do see everything you equip, appear on your hero. There are quests and Boss battles.
A lot of work went into this game. This it the type of game you play and suddenly realize it is three in the morning.
The background music is epic and I love how each creature makes it's own sound.

I paid the two dollars to remove ads and to get the third spell slot. You do have to be careful though. You have three lives. If you use
them up, you will need to wait for them to recharge (with a timer) or use gems to spawn again if you have them. This is the only part
I'm not happy about. But don't let the timer scare you away. You really should try this game out as it is
a real fun game. I only usually die when attempting the harder unlimited dungeon. When doing the regular game
with the quests I never died enough to have to wait for a timer.

I would like to see the following added to the game.

A way the check the stats of items you wish to purchase. I can check them on drops but not before I buy them from a vender and
that's just strange.

The ability to climb down wells to explore.

Cracked walls in the dungeons that you break to find hidden room.

Quick change slots that you can click on to change from a bow to a sword and shield or a spell in the middle of battle.

The ability to search the skeleton bodies on the ground.

A way to sell all potions at once instead of one at a time.

This game has hug potential!

Thanks

Last edited by gemineye62; 12-18-2015 at 02:05 PM.
12-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Ugh timers and gems looked like fun if it was a premium game I would have bought it in a heartbeat
12-18-2015, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post
I would like to see the following added to the game.

A way the check the stats of items you wish to purchase. I can check them on drops but not before I buy them from a vender and
that's just strange.
There totally is a way See the image, it will explain everything:

It works the same in the online auction house.
12-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Ugh timers and gems looked like fun if it was a premium game I would have bought it in a heartbeat
Ughh so IAP past the back pack.....

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-18-2015, 05:25 PM
Gonna give this a shot although I wish there was an IAP to remove the timers. Honestly still probably my least favorite form of F2P mechanics.
12-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Hi Guys,

Don't worry about IAPs - it is tested, that you can finish the game without spending a penny.

Also death timers are not aggressive - if you play carefully, you will never hit the point where you have to wait for re-spawn (or have to use Power Crystal). Lives are beginning to restore right away, so if you die less then once per 30 min, you will have your previous live restored by the time you loose another.

Also, if your character hit the 3 deaths timer, you can leave it for some time and create/play secondary char - Lives are counted separate for each one.

I was trying to keep all this stuff as friendly as I could.

Cheers!
-Pawel
12-19-2015, 08:24 AM
The adds slow down the game for me. Especially when multiple ones start dropping down. Gameplay is usually smooth until they start moving again. Playing on an Ipad mini2.