★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Searching good free games

12-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Searching good free games

Firstly - Im new in this forum so hello everyone ! I'm looking for good free games that dont have frustrating energy bar.

Last edited by DavidPlayerOne; 12-20-2015 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Edit #2
12-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Hello and welcome to TouchArcade! Check the developer Nitrome, almost all of their games are free and are good.

12-21-2015, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidPlayerOne View Post
Firstly - Im new in this forum so hello everyone ! I'm looking for good free games that dont have frustrating energy bar.
Yes!!! Check Genial Santa Claus 2! Cute, Fun , Free and no energy bars or crystals, gems and other BS.
Pure skill required to win the game.
12-21-2015, 04:56 AM
So many cool games by Nitrome - good suggestions. The ones I would recommend and that are free at the moment:
Monument Valley ( not new but just turned free on the app store so highly recommend it)
Crossy Road (can't have enough of it)
Polyblast (Disclaimer: I worked on it)
Nitrome - Rust bucket - haven't had a chance to play it yet but read that its pretty cool (downside mentioned: too many ads)
Mr Right

Hope this selection helps!
12-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laranoujaim View Post
So many cool games by Nitrome - good suggestions. The ones I would recommend and that are free at the moment:
Monument Valley ( not new but just turned free on the app store so highly recommend it)
Crossy Road (can't have enough of it)
Polyblast (Disclaimer: I worked on it)
Nitrome - Rust bucket - haven't had a chance to play it yet but read that its pretty cool (downside mentioned: too many ads)
Mr Right

Hope this selection helps!
Hey, its you!
Tried Polyblast yesterday and it's really cool. I recommend it for a few minutes session or LETS-FINISH-THE-WHOLE-GAME-ON-ONE-SITTING Session.
12-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Months ago I posted a collection of Free games on Appzapp, I'll post here the ones that really recommend.

-The Silent Age
-Penumbear
-Don't look back
-Punch Quest
-The Trilogy of Cally's Caves
-Super Stickman Golf 2
-Deep Loot
-Bloo kid 1 and 2.
-Adventure Beaks
-Golden House
-Alphabear

Last edited by noteatino; 12-21-2015 at 11:53 AM.
12-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Hearthstone
Vainglory
Kingdom Rush
12-22-2015, 04:47 AM
I'll add a few more...

Planet Quest
Quest Keeper
Cardinal Quest 2

Also check out Pako Free which i think is the ad-supported version.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-22-2015, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noteatino View Post
Hey, its you!
Tried Polyblast yesterday and it's really cool. I recommend it for a few minutes session or LETS-FINISH-THE-WHOLE-GAME-ON-ONE-SITTING Session.
Haha yes I'm everywhere! (muhaha...*cough cough*) Glad you liked it You should see the sick update we are getting ready to launch in January. I'll share it as soon as I can!
12-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt, download Reaper, tales of a pale swordsman. Epic is the word for this game and you will defo thank me when you download. You get a lot of free content but a fw hours in you can purchase more, you will not regret it, in my top 10 ios games of all time