★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 5 years in the making & zombies are now fun! An original cool universe! Square face. Round universe.

"Squareface is a gorgeous and inventive third-person action game that rivals console titles" ( 148apps - 4.5 / 5 )

"A solid and entertaining adventure" ( Pocket Gamer - Bronze Award )

"The game system can only be described as excellent. Powerful customization options" ( sspai - 4.0 / 5 )

"Squareface has a beautiful visual display and easy controls for both moving and attacking" ( AppAdvice )

"Marvellous action adventure in miniature" ( iPlayApps ) "Squareface is awesome" ( AntyApps )

Your square-faced, cool, adventurous, paper character finds itself in an unknown and very engaging universe and has to uncover the mystery of the cardboard, paper figurines.

The game works very well on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 2 or later and iPod touch 5th generation or later.

KEY FEATURES:
- 40+ original story missions
- large environments
- full retina display support
- dozens of character customization options
- base building and defense
- ally and pet management
- complex and intuitive weapons mechanics
- vehicle and garage management
- game center achievements and leaderboards
- unique skills system
- iCloud sync with multiple devices
- original soundtracks
- craft trophy-like paper toys exactly as your favorite characters

The purpose of the game is to have genuine fun whilst completing all the challenging missions, destroying all enemies, exploring and discovering a vast world filled with present day items and secrets.

danepifan's comments:

COLLECTABLES / PRINT YOUR CHARACTERS:

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube

Website VAN CUBO
12-21-2015, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the promo OP. Looking forward to play this game.

If you are looking for a good and cute character with good story line then I would recommend this zombie (cute ) type game. I haven't reach the other levels yet, but so far this game entertains me. There are lots of missions on each level. It seems it doesn't offer IAP. It would be nice if on the next update there will be an IAP. Earning coins is a bit time consuming to upgrade stuffs. Overall, the game is worth buying and will give you enjoyment.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

Last edited by Limelight; 12-22-2015 at 03:33 AM.

12-21-2015, 08:05 AM
One of the best games of the year. Easily 5 stars.
Well done.
12-21-2015, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos stein View Post
One of the best games of the year. Easily 5 stars.
Well done.
This looks good, but what makes it one of the best games of the year? Would love some impressions.
12-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
This looks good, but what makes it one of the best games of the year? Would love some impressions.
First: Gameplay.
It's fluid and missions are well planned. This one really engage you.

Second: Graphics.
looks realy good on Ipad air 2 with great framerate.
12-21-2015, 10:34 PM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-21-2015, 10:43 PM
this game is a mission based game with story. the gameplay itself is fun and quite challenging on later level, but still balanced so players wont feel like the game is too hard(cough, IAP needed ). there is variety of missions you can played, so you wont feel like replay the same missions over and over. i havent got deeper into the game but so far i can say that this is a premium game so dont afraid about "pay to win" aspect and the gameplay is smooth(framerate still can be optimized though), controls is quite good, and overall level design is awesome.

ps. one cons, the tutorial on weapon needs to be more clear, i havent figured out how to use a weapon until i reach level 5 and i have to go to the main menu to search it by myself.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Unreal engine 3

Pretty good game.
12-22-2015, 12:11 AM
This one looks well made. Kinda like Bug Heroes 2 but with actual things to do, (not just survive) which I felt was missing from that game.

Edit: couldn't resist, picked it up after watching a bit more footage. There's zero iap by the way.

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 12-22-2015 at 12:23 AM.
12-22-2015, 03:04 AM
we're happy you guys like the game there are a couple of weapons in the 1st mission ever aka the tutorial, but we are now thinking of amending it so you don't leave the mission without packing some heat