★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ParkPill
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.3 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Pig got a wing!
(It looks like a bat. But it is not.)

In the pyramid, a pig finds wings. All he has to do is find a way out. But, of course, there are traps and guardians. Normally, It is impossible to exit. But, now, there is no problem. Because the pig got wings! Let's make it to the end!

- 10 easy peasy stages +
15 a little bit hard stages +
5 ridiculously annoying stages +
1 secret stage that will make you want to throw the phone
- 2 secret rooms and 2 hidden items that you don't know where to use
- 2 mysterious pigs
- Endless mode you can brag your score to Social Network
- Many traps and guardians in pig's way
- And 2 wings

Park Pill's comments:
My new game is about to be released!

The artist/my wife is not available taking a rest from giving a birth to my daughter. So I did the art work. Next time, it will be better

I hid something and player has to solve them all to get to the last stage. Arcade style~

Enjoy~

12-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Oh nice! A new ParkPill game! Downloading now.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!!

12-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Oh nice! A new ParkPill game! Downloading now.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!!
Thanks a lot
I hope you like the game. Although there is a bug that an ads comes up every 'Game Over'. It is not supposed to be like that. Other than that, how do you like the game? Any feedback would be appreciated
12-22-2015, 12:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I tried to get I to it, but stage 3 just keeps sending me back to the level select screen every couple seconds. I'm able to start the stage, and tap a few times, but then BAM, right back to the level select...
12-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park Pill View Post
Thanks a lot
I hope you like the game. Although there is a bug that an ads comes up every 'Game Over'. It is not supposed to be like that. Other than that, how do you like the game? Any feedback would be appreciated
So far, I haven't had any issues and I'm on level 8. Actually, I haven't run across an ad yet.
12-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if it's just my phone... It's been acting up the last, crap... 6+ months.

I need a new one. =o/
12-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if it's just my phone... It's been acting up the last, crap... 6+ months.

I need a new one. =o/
Mines been jacked up since iOS9 released. GameCenter works when it wants, trying to delete a game on the home screen crashes my phone. Ugh. Drives me crazy
12-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post

I need a new one. =o/
But, for sure, I will be digging into some bugs that might exist.
12-23-2015, 11:26 AM
I should lower the coin count for the infinity mode since there are only few people on the leaderboard
12-23-2015, 02:00 PM
just picked this up. Very impressed indeed. Music is fantastic. Just have to head out but nearly unlocked endless. Looking forward to some leaderboard action. I see akd is on there. Great stuff. Plonked down the 1.49 for ads and lives at the first opportunity.