★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Put every circle to the right line!
*** Try out for free the most wanted puzzle game in Asia that is ready to conquer all other markets! ***

All Right - Line Up! is a puzzle game in which you have to overcome obstacles to help circles reach the right line just in time.
You have to be clever to guess the correct path to reach a line, and skilled because it requires correct aim and perfect timing.

70 levels of growing difficulty await you!

Unlock all achievements to become the best!

Please leave a positive review on the App Store if you like the game!
This helps us to develop many other engaging games.
Thank you for playing!

OMGWare's comments:

All Right - Line Up!

Tiny Games
Genres: Games Entertainment Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Hi everyone!
I am Simon, the developer of the indie studio OMGWare and also the developer behind All Right - Line Up!
This is the third game coming out from our great adventure, but it is also the first game we successfully pitched to a cool publisher like Tiny Games!
For reference you can also check out our Portfolio.
We just launched few days ago on App Store, would really LOVE to know what you guys think about it!

Here is a gameplay trailer:

And here an animated gif showing a bit more of gameplay and effects:

Please let me know what you think

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0
12-23-2015, 09:40 AM
I've tried the game and i think this title really deserves a review on touch arcade.

Honestly? I can't understand why it's free. Usually only endless casual game are free.

This is a real puzzle game, with an original gameplay, very challenging, 50 different levels of growing difficult, an unlockable endless mode, funny achievements...

I really mean it: this game should cost something like 2 dollars and it's free, download it
12-24-2015, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRron View Post
I've tried the game and i think this title really deserves a review on touch arcade.

Honestly? I can't understand why it's free. Usually only endless casual game are free.

This is a real puzzle game, with an original gameplay, very challenging, 50 different levels of growing difficult, an unlockable endless mode, funny achievements...

I really mean it: this game should cost something like 2 dollars and it's free, download it
Wow thanks for the kind words!
As unusual as it might seem, the game is free and ad-supported because we want lots of people to enjoy it!
Also, the levels are 60 right now, and there are more coming soon.
Was hoping to receive more feedbacks, please keep them coming, we are eager to know what this community honestly thinks

Last edited by OMGWare; 12-24-2015 at 02:53 AM.
01-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Are you guys planning to release more levels?

If yes, when?
01-04-2016, 08:14 AM
The game concept is really impressive for me, i never thought the simple game can have such high creativity with it. totally agree with the person, it should not be free.
01-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4u1986 View Post
The game concept is really impressive for me, i never thought the simple game can have such high creativity with it. totally agree with the person, it should not be free.
Thank you so much!
It might seem simple, but there is a lot of work and passion put into it, we are glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRron View Post
Are you guys planning to release more levels?

If yes, when?
Yes we are going to release more levels pretty soon, please stay tuned

Always looking forward to more feedbacks!

Last edited by OMGWare; 01-08-2016 at 02:38 PM.