★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Monster clans is coming

Angry monster clans starting the war ,they attack human castle,immediately picked up the bow to defend our world
Monster War(Tower Shooting) is a shooting monster-themed strategy game,gorgeous and fresh pictures. adorkable and cute monsterdynamic and brilliant skills. experience it for free!
Players need to control the bow or arrow shoot to monsters and using various defend towers guard the walls.
The game is easy to control,move the cursor and lock a target, just concentrate firepower to shoot, drag the bottom right corner of the skill icon to quickly release skills, a large area of attack monsters
After clearance will have the opportunity to upgrade crossbow, towers, magic skill. appropriate upgrade allows you a strong firepower
Witch in the boss mode is adept at using magic to escape, equip weapons rather go adventure!
Another surprise is ready waiting for you in bonus and VIP system

summerjun's comments:
App description:
Angry monster clans starting the war ,they attack human castle,immediately picked up the bow to defend our world
Monster War(Tower Shooting) is a shooting monster-themed strategy game,gorgeous and fresh pictures. adorkable and cute monster,dynamic and brilliant skills. experience it for free!
Now we have update a new version.just have a try

There will be some ads display when one level Up

APP STORE:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-war-tower-shooting/id1037778423?mt=8

12-24-2015, 10:47 PM
Looks good

12-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Thanks ,Merry Xmas
12-24-2015, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Looks good
Thanks,Merry Xmas
12-25-2015, 12:19 AM
So cool! Good free game!
12-25-2015, 02:16 AM
it look good...

but chinese person create?

only 1 person update? everytime i see 1 chinese name make me not want to download cuz they chinese creator... very slow to update.

Plus+ ID: osterus
12-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post
it look good...

but chinese person create?

only 1 person update? everytime i see 1 chinese name make me not want to download cuz they chinese creator... very slow to update.
Aren't you a ray of sunshine.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
12-25-2015, 02:34 AM
TIP:

do NOT download this game!

It has an advertisement that fills up HALF the screen. Plus it is a clicker! so u click to attack and they try to make u click on ad!

Ha! this game so stupid la...

should have known from chiense developer.

12-25-2015, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post
TIP:

do NOT download this game!

It has an advertisement that fills up HALF the screen. Plus it is a clicker! so u click to attack and they try to make u click on ad!

Ha! this game so stupid la...

should have known from chiense developer.
I think we all can do without the racism. You are on super thin ice.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
12-25-2015, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I think we all can do without the racism. You are on super thin ice.
err
i am shanghai nese

i am noot racist!

jus every time i see chinese developer game is either filled with:
1) ads
2) ads
3) ads

no offense but i will play another game where ad is not half screen